rules

—I really want to write these plots but I'm usually very busy with school, personal life, roleplays, other fanfics, and multiple accounts

—I really want to write these plots but I'm usually very busy with school, personal life, roleplays, other fanfics, and multiple accounts. So I am in need of a co-author and will accept up to 3 for each book.

—To be a co-author, I really need someone to help provide ideas and write chapters. I can write the first chapter and you write the second or vice versa. I understand life can get very busy so please let me know when you'll be busy and won't have time to update.

—The plots here will mostly be from fandoms like IT, IANOWT, Gotham, DC, Shazam, and crossovers from any of these fandoms. This may or may not change within the future.

—The plots I'll post here will mostly be plots that I want to write. Some may be plots that are already in progress of being written. And some are already up and have a few chapters written, but I need help with other chapters and ideas. It all depends. And most of them are plots based on songs.

—I normally make a lot of edits and covers for my fanfics, especially if they are original x canon character, so we would need to use Tumblr or email if we wanted to make edits so we could see them. So if we agree to co-author a book together, please pm me your Tumblr username or your email.

—We both have to have the same book and chapters up at around the same time on our accounts. Also, it would really help if you would pm the chapter you've written or sent it via email so I can look over and review it, and I'll do the same for you as well.

—We have to work together. We need to make sure our ideas coincide so we don't clash on anything and be prepared to make compromises.

— * means that it's something I'm willing to change in my stories.

—Please ask nicely if you'd like to write this book with me. Kindness is the key.

—To make sure you read all of the rules, the password is your favorite character from a movie or tv show.