PROM QUEEN (2/3 CO-AUTHORS)

" god save the prom queen . "

Title: Prom Queen

Title: Prom Queen

Original character: Tabitha* Kent

Faceclaim: Natalie Alyn Lind

Love interest: Stanley Barber

Fandom: IANOWT

Summary: In which Tabitha Kent is having a hard time keeping up with her popular and "perfect" life, leaving her to begin smoking weed secretly with Stanley Barber and grow even closer with him.*

" teenage daydream , just another dressed up heartbreak

" teenage daydream , just another dressed up heartbreak . "

—Based off the song "Prom Queen" by Molly Kate Kestner.

—This is a book I'm slowly working on and will probably have it out later this month.

—Tabitha is one of the popular girls in high school. She has a lot of "friends" and despite her fun and outgoing personality, she's slowly spiraling down. This and the pressure of being so perfect from her mother after her father died is what leads her to smoke weed with Stanley.

—Tabitha doesn't really intend on being friends with Stan. He's just her smoking buddy at first but then he slowly becomes someone she relies on and opens up about her problems and anxiety. She finds out about what he goes through as well and sometimes sneaks him into her house just to make sure he wouldn't be alone with his father. They eventually start dating but it's a secret relationship which does lead into more issues until Tabitha is finally tired of pleasing others and confesses to being in love with Stan, finally being herself.

—If you have anymore ideas for when we decide to write this together, please let me know! :)