WOMAN // GOD (2/3 CO-AUTHORS)

" i am not a woman , i'm a god ! "

Title: Woman // God

Original character: Désirée Aydin

Faceclaim: Yaz Caramanli

Love interest: Lex Garnet (original character)

Fandom: Fandomless (Greek mythology)

Summary: In which Désirée has never felt like she belonged. But when she begins hearing voices and seeing visions of a Greek goddess and a boy who claims to know all the answers, she sets on a journey to discover who she truly is.*

" i am not a martyr , i'm a problem ! "

—Loosely based off the song "I am not a woman, I'm a god" by Halsey.

—This is a book I definitely want to write and most likely will probably this month or the next. The plot was created with the help of  . And because this will have a lot of Greek mythology/gods elements, I definitely want to co-author with someone who knows a lot about that.

—Désirée is a really sweet and curious girl but with a feisty and sassy attitude around her friends. She basically acts all nice and polite only around her overprotective mother. Her whole life, she has never felt like she belonged and didn't fit in. As she approaches her 18th birthday, she discovers her growing powers along with visions and voices of Greek gods and decides to run away to find out who she really is.

—The amount of plans and secrets I'm hiding for Désirée and her story is insane. There's so much I'm not saying and will only tell the co-authors. I also want to have a lot of side characters. I have some ideas for them, which I'll tell the co-authors only. As for Désirée's love interest, it is Lex Garnet and his fc is Finn Wolfhard. That's all I'll say for now on here. And I'm not sure if this will only be my book or there will be a sequel or trilogy. God, I have so many secrets and I hope people will be surprised.

—If you have anymore ideas for when we decide to write this, please let me know! :)