SUMMERTIME SADNESS (2/3 CO-AUTHORS)

" kiss me hard before you go , summertime sadness . "

Title: Summertime Sadness

Original character: Camilla Gonzalez

Faceclaim: Cree Cicchino

Love interest: Bill Denbrough

Fandom: IT

Summary: In which Camilla Gonzalez moves to a new town called Derry and meets Denbrough along with the rest of the Losers, only to find out that there's a demonic child-eating clown on the loose.*

" i just wanted you to know that baby , you the best

" i just wanted you to know that baby , you the best . "

—Loosely based off the song "Summertime Sadness" by Lana Del Rey.

—This is a book I'm very slowly working on but I will only write it if I have a co-author.

—Camilla or "Cam" is a really tough and independent girl. I'm kinda basing her a bit on Selina Kyle from Gotham. She does know how to fight and has little to no relationship with her parents. Her father left when she was a kid and her mother's an alcoholic who's pretty absent from her life. Her greatest fear is the people she ends up trusting and letting in to betray her, which is something Pennywise uses against Cam.

—I definitely want Cam and Bill to have a cute relationship. I want them to have a funny first meeting, like Bill seeing Cam for the first time and getting distracted and crashing his bike, just a funny little cliche. They both have leader-like personalities but they get along really good. I think I do want them to become friends when Cam stands up to Bowers for Bill. She's already going to be bullied for her ethnicity, so it doesn't take long for her to join the Losers. I do want them kinda being boyfriend and girlfriend by the end of the events of IT chapter 1 and I'm not sure if I will continue with IT chapter 2. I haven't watched the movie because I'm a baby who will cry. If I do, some things will change (like Stan and Eddie dying, don't @ me) but we can figure that out later.

—If you have anymore ideas for when we decide to write this together, please let me know! :)