STRANGERS (1/3 CO-AUTHORS)

" we're not lovers , we're just strangers . . . "

Title: Strangers

Title: Strangers

Original character: Marigold Ramirez

Faceclaim: Jenna Ortega

Love interest: Max Mayfield

Fandom: Stranger Things 2

Summary: In which Marigold Ramirez is just trying to have a normal life after the events of a telekinetic girl in her town but with a new redhead girl, Max Mayfield, moving in, she finds herself drawn to her like a moth to a flame.*

"

" . . . with the same damn hunger to be touched , to be loved , to feel anything at all . "

—Loosely based off the song "Strangers" by Halsey ft. Lauren Jauregei.

—This is a book I really want to write but will only do it if I have co-authors. This book will focus solely on season 2. The other books coming up for season 3 and 4 will be individual and be named after sapphic Halsey songs.

—Marigold is very independent and knows what she wants. She's actually a big fan of Greek mythology but she keeps that to herself. She is best friends with the Party but since I know literally nothing about DND, you need to help me on what her role would be. Marigold's birthday is on November 1st, which happens to be Day of the Dead in Hispanic culture. She also speaks fluent Spanish and doesn't give a shit when she gets bullied for her ethnicity, even fighting back at times. Though she is tough, she is also a sweetheart and secretly a romantic. I can kinda see her as pansexual but she won't have a label since she's 13 and this is the 80s.

—Marigold and Max do have a great friendship. Their strong personalities somehow matched very well and they often talk about how annoying the boys are when they're together. But eventually, they start getting closer and closer and get feelings for one another. They both try to keep it a secret because of the homophobia in Hawkins and Max tries to project her feelings for Marigold onto Lucas. But I do have ideas on how they will get together officially, which will be right at the end, but I'll keep that between the co-authors and I ;)

—If you have anymore ideas for when we decide to write this, please let me know! :)