12 | Sweet Home Alabama

←❆→

←❆→

"Niiiii-san!!" Y/n cried still hugging her tightly.

It's been 12 minutes and Y/n is still crying her heart out.

Mitsuri softly laughed, patting her head softly. Moeru is around her neck, snuggling onto her cheek softly. at the corner of her eye, she saw Obanai leaning in the wall with his arms crossed.

With a sigh, Mitsuri gestured him to come closer, he complied.

"Obanai-kun...." She softly smiled. Obanai grabbed her hands and softly caressed her soft hands.

"I promise that I will marry you, right Kanroji?" He softly said. Her smile got wider and hug him. Obanai hugs back, holding her by the waist.

"Of course! Of course! Of course!" She cried, arms around his head

"Sooo Your living with us?" Y/n smiled, wiping her eyes with her Karasuno jacket. Moeru slithered back on her neck.

Mitsuri nodded, letting go of Obanai's hug and hug Y/n. tightly.

"Awww~ Y/n-chan~ I miss you!!" Mitsuri hugged her tightly. Obanai was sure he heard bones cracking from his little sister. He put a hand on his wife's shoulder "Mitsuri, I think you should let go Y/n..."

Mitsuri has her mouth form into 'O' then look at Y/n. Y/n looks like her soul get sucked out

"A-Ah! Y/n-chan! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

After Y/n regained her breath, she asked "Where did you guys meet?"

"We met in the bakery." Mitsuri happily exclaimed, Obanai nodded

Y/n smiled, seeing her family in the past life finally back together.

.

.

.

Y/n entered the gym in a happy mood, but it vanished when she saw another person that is shorter than her and have the same personality as Hinata.

"Oh! A snake!" Someone yelled across the gym. She heard footsteps coming towards her

"A pretty one! My name is Yuu Nishinoya! I'm a libero!" Nishinoya proudly announced, extending his hand out to shake.

Y/n hesitantly shake back, her snake staring at the man with its tongue in and out.

Nishinoya pointed at the snake with sparkles in his eyes "Another Goddess-?! Is that a snake?! that's soo cool! Marry me-"

Before she can answer, another voice barged in.

"Nishinoya-senpai! teach me how to receive!"

"Okay, Shoyo. See you later!" Nishinoya bid his goodbyes. Y/n felt her eye twitch, grumbling to herself that she shouldn't have taken the handshake.