29 | Monster Duo. Literally.

idk whether to be jealous of uzui OR the wives-

...idk whether to be jealous of uzui OR the wives-

←❆→

For the past few days, the players have been working their asses off, trash-talking here and there.

You, on the other hand, get dragged into the gym every night by Tengen, much to your annoyance.

"Ohh Ten-Ten! You brought a friend?!" an overly energetic voice says.

Tengen smiled and waved as he dragged you by the back of your collar. "Yeah. I thought It would be better if I give Tsuki mental support."

You spotted a wild Tsukishima with a mixture of bored and annoyed looks on his face and not paying attention. He looks like he was here against his own will.

"Agasheeee! Look! It's Kyojuro's little girlfriend!" The silver-headed man pointed at you childishly. Akaashi sighed tiredly "Yes, I can see that, Bokuto-san."

"Oya Oya~? Seems like Tenbro brought someone over," Kuroo mused before adding "A cute one that is."

Shuddering in disgust, you sent that rooster a glare of your own but he doesn't back out and only let out a chuckle.

"Tengen, why did you bring me here?"

The white-haired man rubbed the back of his head sheepishly "Well since Tsuki refused to block the ball for us, might as well bring someone to give him the word of encouragement."

If you squint, you could see Tsukishima desperately shaking his head in the background.

You deadpanned, and then facepalmed "You should've brought his best friend, Yamaguchi...the one with the cute freckles."

"meh." he shrugged nonchalantly and grinned. "plus, I wanted you to be here. you're flamboyant along with that french fries dude."

You gave him the really look. "Suck. my. ass."

"I'll have to decline your humble offer, but let Kyobro do it instead." speaking of Kyojuro, where was he anyway? you can only sneer in disgust.

"So, mind explaining why are you guys here? and not with the others?" you rose a brow, a hand on your hips.

Kuroo wrapped an arm around your shoulder and started explaining how they want Tsukishima to block Bokuto's spike since all the blockers they have asked are busy (ran away).

"Oh is that so. That's too bad." you feigned sadness, "I should go now." As you tried to walk faster to reach the exit but it was immediately closed by Akaashi.

"Akaashi-san?!" The said man looks so dead inside that you couldn't even tell if he was doing this against his own will.

Tengen grinned, "even Akaashi wants you in!"