Chapter 7:Exposure

.......JadenPov........

"Idk wat happen with us...He Saw me talking to Anthony and he got so mad he grabbed me and put me against the lockers and told me that were done"

"Oh hell nawl lani wtf..were he at?" I said.

"Idk..he left out the school...Jaden i love him i wouldnt cheat".

"Im finna  beat his ass "(gets up)

"No leave it alone...jaden".

"You lucky i love you and care bout how u feel.... has he ever put his hands on you in other ways?"

"No..he just gets mad and kinda slams me up against walls.. (tears fall)

.jaden:(gets mad again and leaves skool parking lot ).

Lani:(sitting in her car head down crying)

....*****Later That Day.

Nathan:(sitting on couch).

Amber"baeeeee".

What?"

"Come here.."

"Wya?"

"Kitchen...i cant reach these stupid high cabinets..ugh."

Nathan laughs. "Baee...i got it...witcho short ass..(grabs salt and garlic)..."what u cooking?"

"Sphagetti..and cornbread"

"Your parents called asking if i..gco phone rings.

Nathan"i got it"

."hello..?

"........".

"WATTT THE HELL YOU MEAN?.. DANTE DID WHAT....WTF?"

"................."

Amber"bae wats up?

"WERE IS SHE? IDK ILL HANDLE THIS"....IM SORRY JADEN WHERE ON OUR WAY!!"

Amber"Nathan... what happen?"

"My brother....he ...put he hit your sister during an Arguement and nobody can find him".

Amber"(drops spoon and runs to her car leaving nathan)

"(Nathan turns off stove locks up condo and gets in his car following her)

******* Ambers Parents House...*********

Amber(runs inside house)"mom...weres lani?"

Mom:"in her room crying..from time she will say she loves him...then she will say she messed up...and that he doesnt love her anymore".

Amber(walks upstairs and sits on floor by lanis room door)"Lanipooh...yes this Is Ambs..I love you...but staying inside its not gonna help sis...He will come back and he loves you...everything happems for a reason...if he hit you maybe it was a sign...not everything lasts forever."

"Why would you tell her that...I mean dont do my bro like that"

"ARE U SERIOUS? NATHAN HE HIT MY SISTA OK....TO YOU..MAYBE IN YOUR LITTLE HEAD THATS OK..BUT TO ME THATS NOT OK...SHES MY BABY SIS OK...NO ONE HURTS HER...NOT EVEN YOUR BROTHER!!... " now Lani...im sorry i yelled but Ily and if u unlocked the door we will find Dante and get everything ok...

Lani"its not that simple... We cant keep pretending...He never loved me! Do you no how many girls have txted me the last month saying they had sex with Dante...He never loved me! (Cries harder)

Amber(tears up)"Shes Hurt...Ive never seen Lani this hurt..."

Nathan(hugs Amber)"im sorry baby im sorry....lani im sorry idk whats going on with my bro but i know he loves you to much to throw away 2 yrs. Its Not that easy...trust me yall love eachother

"He told kim's Bf Anthony that I was just for display a cover...i was a Pretend gf...It was never real...My whole life..gone."

Dad"Wheres Jaden Lani?"

Lani"daddy..im sooo sorry im disapointing u ik u had high hopes for me and i messed it up.

Dad"honey..ily your my baby girl you could never disapoint me".

Lani"really?"

Dad"ofcourse...i love you baby".

Lani"(opens room door and cries harder looking at everybody) "im sorry".

Eb:(runs ansd grabs her group hugging her)

*****Front Door Opens****

Jaden(walks in holding dante and pushes him and he falls into the wall making eb rush downstairs)

Dante(stands up eyes Redish)

Lani(looks at him)

Dante"(walks toward her but nathan pushes him back)

Nathan"wat the hell..wrong with you?"

Dad"yea..you a man touch me..not my daughter!! (Gets mad)

Mom(holds dad back)

DAnte"i didnt hit her...ok i just kinda slammed her against the wall..i...i..shes cheating on me after...i  made her the only girl i wanted in my life."

Lani(tears up)"kim told me That you told eb that i was nothing to you a cover up?

Dante"..(puts head down) look...im sorry (tries to touch lani but she backs back and jaden puts space between them)

Lani"its ok...i know now...well im not a cover up or anything to you because me and your daughter do not need you!"

Eb:(eyes get wide)"DAUGHTE???"

dante"(eyes soften)"daughter?

Lani"(walks towards steps then looks back at eb "Im Pregnant, and ive hid it for 5 months i didnt want my dad to hate me and i didnt want u to leave me but to late for that " ,then walks upstairs).

Amber"omg..".

Nathan"what?"

Amber"my baby sisters having a Baby..

Dante"(tries going upstairs but gets stopped by their dad)

Dad"I WANT YOU OUT MY HOUSE..OFF MY PROPERTY..NOW OR ILL PERSONALLY HELP YOU GET OFF.!!"

Nathan"wait im sorry about this.... Dante wouldnt do this....i mean he loves your daughter...bro? Right?

Dante"Wrong. Ive never really loved her until after...the sibling day thing...i was dared to talk to her..because she was the only girl in our grade i hadnt dated...im sorry...but i eventually stop pretending i fell in love with her ...i ..i ill leave but tell lani shes my everything.... and thats not for  Prentend.

(****** Dante Leaves.******

...............

.
Heyyyy. Sooo Can 3-4 ppl comment!! Plzz.
If i get those comments  Right nowwe...ill defintly update again!! Btw this book is far from over i got this book planned out!