Chapter 14

Lani

I woke up the next morning hoping to God that what happen the night before was a dream but no it was real. Maybe God is testing our fate but i never knew id be without Dante. These past two weeks have been hard and i let Danie stay with him. I seriously don't understand how he could put me through so much. He tells my family he doesn't love me. Then he tells me he does then he cheats on me in my face. I think ima move away for awhile..
I packed up me and Danie stuff and I'm leaving going to Miami to stay. Its different and nobody knows I'm doing this except mom and Amber. The drive was very long but we made it and my Aunt is letting us stay with her, so glad my mom has lots of family.

Amber

" Nathan baby ! Remember awhile back when I told Lani why I was so happy all the time and she thought it was because i was getting the D." I laughed and he looked at me and smirked.

"Oh yea I remember that , why ? , he looked aware now.

"I was called in By A producer to co write a song for Bryson Tiller baby "

He looked at me then jumped up and hugged me telling me how happy I was and that all my dreams are finally coming true. That's why he my baby.

But before i could say anything A mad looking Dante burst through the door in tears. And my reality set in that Lani left.

" where is she Amber ?" He asked me Getting mad.

"What are you talking about ? I asked innocently.

" I woke up went to class and I didn't see her on campus i asked around her professors told me she dropped their classes. So i went to the office and they said she transferred schools.

"They told you all that ?" I asked because that's private information.

"Of course that's my child's mother and I was hoping my future wife.
"He said looking dumb.

"You know for somebody who care so much about my baby sis you sure cheat and get caught up a lot , I mean if you love my sister you would've been faithful to her. And as long as y'all been together its something new everyday. So get out my house and find her yourself " . I pointed towards the door and Nathan looked at him and shook his head before grabbing Dante and walking outside.

"Bruh what are you doing ? Nathan asked His brother.
" yea I messed up a lot I know that, but I love her bro and I don't want another nigga raising my daughter. I'm young true, but I want her to know her dad. So ima find her and go out wherever she went and stay with her and hopefully try to build something real between us.

Lani
"Thank you again Aunt Sonya. I want be staying long just til i find me a decent place for me and Danie. And i can kinda learn the city." I said then sat Danie in her play pen for a nap.

"Baby it is ok ! Haven't seen my sister in years so seeing her daughters is enough for me." She smiled and hugged me. But then she looked at me with a look of love then said ," ill be cooking in a few but id love to show you your room let you get settled."

"Well ill see later i don't wanna leave my baby downstairs , when she wakes shell be looking for me and ion want her to act a fool." I told her before sitting and going through my purse checking for birth certificates and all that kind of important stuff i put in there before heading to airport.

My Aunt smiled and went to the kitchen and after awhile i noticed she was making home made nachos. Oh she know I love them so much. But then i looked down to see My baby moving around i swear that girl is a fake sleeper . I don't want her without her dad but i need time to just think and understand what my life is what I'm gonna do. College will be over for the semester tomorrow so i signed up for finals online last night. Then apply for transfer next year out here.