Chapter 9:Lifes Good

9 months....

LaniPov.

Im officially 9 months today and it shows nothing fits anymore and im having a baby in the summer i could literally kill Dante...

"Bae your sister call she said that your aunt is coming into town with baby stuff since she couldnt come to your shower last week".

"Oh ik...and can u help me up Amber coming to take me home.".

"Ok .he helps her up. "I love you Dante, txt u when i get home (kisses him and leaves.)

********

As Amber drove me home i looked up from my phone and noticed how different she looks she is back to her natural black hair color her facial appearance is smooth and natural and she looks happy....Nathan giving ha that DDDDDDDDDD. (LAUGHS)

"Whats funny",she says. "Ohhh nothingg its just i was thinking.", "Abouttt?"."ok...if i tell you dont get all offended or feel weird". "Lani ok just tell me"."ok..so i noticed your whole change your back natural and whenever i call you nathan says your on the couch singing and writing or dancing while cooking....Whyy you soo happy?".

"I have been working on my singing and writing songs and i may start writing for celebrities"

"Oh you have been busy.. i kinda just thought Nate was giving it to ya...but happy changes works to."

"(Laughs),well....(smirks) Nate does plenty boo (turns into parents driveway.."

"Ewww....Amby call me later im stuck on bedrest".

"Ok (hugs) love you and tell my neice to hurry up people are waiting for her!"

"(Laughs) ok..

*******2 Weeks Later******

Dante.

I finally can let everyone know how i feel ok soo in highschool i was a "hoe" or "ratchet" and i didnt really get with lani for the right reasons but as we continued to be together i fell in love and with this baby its even more love there....and right now today and for the rest of my life ill make sure she knows that. But at this moment...i know shes stillforgiving me.

"Danteeeee cut the damn camera off!'".

Oohh yea btw shes in labor and im tryna record but shes all sweaty and her bun messed up.

"Cmon bae dont you want her to see this and relive the moment.".

"Uggh keep it far away no close ups im uglyy".

" baee your beautiful always."

"Aww reallyy?"

"Yes bae"

"Ily dantee".

"(Walks in), hello everybody im Dr.Jones and Lani how are you doing? Ive checked your vitals ,babies heartbeat everything is good! And you are 7 centimeters almost there."

"Oooon my baby.. ive always pictured this moment and ik its early but im sooo proud of you baby girl".

"Aw thankyou mommy".

"(Amber and Nate rush in). Babyyy sis....lil girl why you didnt txt me or even Dante, i had to see off a instagram post (hugs her)."

"Ily sis but im in a lot of pain plz dont hug me ill punch you (laughs)".

"Ok....lani you are 8 centimeters 2 more and ill have Dr.Jones back in said the nurse.

Dante:(starts Recording)"hey baby girl your mommy just dialated 8 centimeters your almost here and daddys gonna get to hug you and protect you for the rest of your life and if your watching this video come hug me. (Everybody laughs and he shows eb threw the camera and they smile and wave.

(?? Grabs camera)

"And im yo Thug uncle Jaden that all your lil friends will get weak ova."(smirks).

"And im your more sexier uncle who will be even tougher then your daddy (mugs camera then says"call me uncle nate".

"Ugh shutup...Hey sweety im Aunt Amber or Ambs...ilyyy. were gonna go shopping with my daughter... (everybody looks at Amber wide eyed)

...."whaaat.. uh i mean future daughter or son."

"Pass me the camera...lemme talk to my babyyy."(Amber passes Lani the camera)

"(Pauses smiling and eb watches her.)..." Ik i look young righttt. Mommys Only 18.. but mommy still loves you and i have high hopes and dreams for you already and I love you sooo much Danie."

Everybody"Danie?....

Amber"aww thats cuteee".

Mom"aww "Danie" is it short for Danielle?.

Lani(smiles at dante)" no if u put Dante and lani together you get Danie.

******* 2 Centimeters and 30 minutes later.*****
Danie Lyric Fernandes.♡ June 8. 7 pounds ,8 ounces 19 inches long.

"Holding her and knowing shes yours is soo unreal like Amber im somebodys mom."

"Aww. Dont make me cry..can i hold her?".

"Ofcourse." (Hands her to Amber)

"Amber guess what...?.

"Your hungry? (Laughs)

"Lol nooo.. im not pregnant anymore".

"Well no your not...so the belly gotta go baby sis.".

" college starts in 2 months".

"Aww... you have time".

"Im glad its close to home im going to miss her all Dayy.

"Im soo proud of you mama (hugs lani and kisses her forehead".

Dante &Nate walk in..

"See i told you she was gone come out with my eyes and her moms color".

"Dang lani she look white you soo bright".

"(Laughs) ,ik i was gonna say wrong baby but ik she mines she got Dante eyes and my nose and ears."

"Lani...remember you told me while you were pregnant that you could never look me in the eyes again....well now u got to forever (laughs).

"Shutup...soo shes my Beautiful Queen....my Danie pooh besides im sorry yall she had moodswings everywhere".

"Grandparents in the houseeeee. My parents walked in with my baby bag i left in Dante car and omggg FOOOOD".

"Well hello ,how are yall to just grab the bags no heyy or thanks at all....."

"Sorry mom...thankyou (eating burger)

**Nates phone vibrates in Amber purse were he put it.
NEW TXT MESSAGE...
Siana:Hey Nate pooh♡ imyyy Call me.xoxo...see you soon..**

"Oh my ......

Nate walks in.

"Youuu!!",Amber Yells.

Heyyy. Its like ik i update 1 chapter a month i swear i dont try to i just be soo busy with school and honework and tryna focus its actually 11:56 p.m. as i typed this and i have school tommorrow.... ughh! No rant i just want people to comment more..

BUTTTT I DONT WANT ANY COMMENTS LIKE THIS
*UPDATE
*UPDATE AGAIN
*MORE PLEASE

I dont like those kind of conments..ill only update faster if i have 4-5 comments on this if not i shall wait however long.. but do u really wanna wait a month for a update???

#comment
#vote
Read Don't Kill The Fun...!!!!
Follow my insta @mindlessbae....yayyy!!✊