Chapter 11

.. ****RECAP****
Nates phone vibrates in Amber purse were he put it.
NEW TXT MESSAGE...
Siana:Hey Nate pooh♡ imyyy Call me.xoxo...see you soon..**

"Oh my ......

Nate walks in.

"Youuu!!",Amber Yells.

*********

"Me?","i hate you Nathaniel!'. "What, what i do bae?"
"you know everyday i felt sooo lucky that i was born and blessed with legs..my legs i can dance with everyday and my legs i can walk out on you with you wasted my time ". (grabs keys and leaves)
"wtf?,lani said. ,"um im sorry congrats lil bruh snd sis but i gtg.(leaves behind amber),.

THE STUDIO....
,"hey chris","wassup Amb?", "nun,i gotta song i wanna record","iight leggo",.
A Few Mins Later...
"Dat was dopee,im feeling it...but are u ok?,", "why u ask?, "Cuz your usually energetic and happy to sing today you seemed sad and moody".
"im ok.ig." ,Chris gets closer to her. ,"If he not treating his Woman how he should...Touchers her. lemme do all the things hes not." Rubs down her back., "Um hehe i...um i gtg chris but thanks for the session."

************
"Do you know whats going on between your brother and my sis?", "Lani i dont care right now about that im more focused on you just having my daughter because all i want is you and my princess"., "awww. I love you but i cant help it its my sis...just plz talk to your brother". ,"iight lataa i promise". ,"ok...and look at her thats our babyyyy.", Dante Pics her up. ,hey daddys princess,i want your future bf to treat you better than me... our he dies. ,,(,lani laughs, )",no mommy will kill him",.

NATHAN....
No. I didnt cheat on her..its an ex gf that hit me up becuz she saw me one day at the studio wit chris but that doesnt mean i want her im in love with Amber shes my baby lately we been argueing and she asking all these questions and ill leave...idk if we can work.... but im willing to try cuz a nigga love his baby...
AMBER POV...
How can we make it love, wen i dont trust
how can we make it love wen i dont trust
you any more than love cause everything is everything when were just making love
but how can we make it love wen i need you more than lovee....

"Im sad im hurt...i feel like my marriage is coming to an end so quick...idk what to do my trust is lowering...my in love attitude is dry...i just dont no anymore love.., mom this hurts.
"child ik i went through this same bs with ya big headed daddy..its gonna be ok..have faith,pray, no marriage is perfect but sometimes its all worth it...this may be a test from God prove your loyalty and love baby"., "ugh thanks mom (hugs her) ,life would be much better if you would have told me this before" (smiles a lil,wiping tears).

"im mama..i wanted you to see for yaself first (smiles),"i love u mommy but i gtg (,hugs her heading back to hospital)

HOSPITAL.
Nate&Amber...
"Yes","yes", ",Can i get to room 224 please",(they both look at eachother)
"Amber im sorry can we just please gco ...
"Room 224 please? ,"yes you may go up","thankyou", (go towards elevator).
"So you gon ignore me?","reallyyy Amber i said im sorry you know im in love with you and i would neva cheat on you.", ",i know", "you know?",(,turns to look at Nate) ,",i know you say that,but i dont trust that". ,(they stare at eachother.)

"Ooo i cant wait til you get home Danie your gonna love your room mommy and daddy decorated it". (Dante gives her a look) ,"ok daddy decorated it but mommy was pregnant with you and very tired in my defense soo yeaa...(hits dante head,then he helps them into backseat),"

NATHAN.
"Why do i always mess up, making im not what she needs mom.", "look Nathaniel im not going to tell you anything wrong as your mom i love you and ive never seen you this happy she may be hurt now but you gotta get yourself together and stop ruining your marriage, that girls so in love with you and your soo blind".
"What if she still doesnt care and she leaves me?",
His mom stared at him. ,"i have a feeling if its real love fate will make away".

Amber.(in car driving around)
Phone system in her car rings!.
"Hello?".
"Hey ma,, i didnt mean to  offend u and you no nate my boy its just idk i was caught up im sorry",
"Chris its ok, but im in love with my husband and i cant do anything with you your my boss" (hangs up)
Pulling into my driveway who do i see Nathan.
Stepping out her car.
"Hey".
His voice sounded afraid, i guess of the thought of not having me anymore i love him but i cant forgive this cheating and its only been 1 year. So i walked past him into the house but he grabs me.
"Baby..
"Let me go... this hurts okkk...do u know how this feels for someone to ask you ,, how you abd the hubby doing?", " i can say oh were wonderful..., I faked smiled at him. ," knowing damn well its going bad already am i not good enough that youd cheat on me."
"No Amber your my everything, i messed up ok..but ima be a man about this and try to fix us because after everything ive done i dont think i could take you walking out that door."
"Well i really think you should have thought about all of this, i mean do you really think I wanna walk away from us". I walked upstairs to our room and locked the door. I dont know if God is testing our love but this really hurts. I layed on the bed.. and simply pressed back my tears.

"Shiiiiittttt!!!" I follow her upstairs and crawed on the bed getting ontop of her. I started kissing on her neck and lips.

"Uh stopp!", i cannot have sex with you after you've touched another female or should i saw females?" . ,i stared at her and gave her a look.
'We have never fucked ok,, i'd never fuck you ive only ever made love to you been giving you all my love Amber because your all that matters to me, every part of your body is mine ive loved you since i first saw you aduition 5 yrs ago.

FLASHBACK......

Chris..."ok upp next i gotta Amber".
"Yea. Um thats me,, hehe im going to be dancing a original dance i created my senior year in highschool".
.She started dancing the sway of her hips the neatness of every step she took... shit she was the female me i fell in love that day.
FLASHBACK OVER..

Amber Stares Intently in his eyes, and she remembers how she fell in love with him so she smiles and he smiles,, but then she remember why shes hurt and her face fell back against the pillow.

Lani.
Being a young mother feels incredible. But its not easy if i didnt have Dante id go crazy... its a hard job so i respect my mommy even more now. Danie is my little blessing i love her to death, shes  a quiet but happy baby.
"Babyyyy smile for mommy...", "its no use bae shes a daddy girl... see look smile for daddy she smiles.

"Omggg.. thats not fair i will ask all day, be with her allll day and she smiles for you this soon ohh no mam Danie you better smile for mommy i touched her cheek."

"Lani?" ,"yes baby?" ," do you think me getting you pregnant helped us to be stronger? Or do u think were gonna grow tired of eachother?
"Noo. Baby im in love with you and you being my babys farther kind of made our bound even stronger and if we ever broke up id hurt cause im soo head over heels for you."
"Damn."
She laughed.,"whaat?"
"Im soo lucky.
.....