Chapter 12

2 Months Later********

Did she leave me? No. Amber knows how much im in love with her but i did move out the bedroom into the guest room, i love my baby. I havent talked to any other female but her and her sis and mom. Matter of fact, i got my number changed.im determined for her to look at me as she did before i even suggested therapy but shes been acting strange lately so idk. Speaking of he she just walked downstairs.

"Goodmorning Amber", i said.
"Goodmorning babyyy. " she kissed me.

Df. Hold upppp.... she aint kissed me in 2 months... wth?..
"Um Ambs you ok?".
"Never been better, bae im going to visit my mom, but i love you. She kissed me again ,grabbed her bag and let.

Wtf??? . I called my mom.

"Aye mom can u come over plz?".
"This sounds serious so im omw big head". She hung up. Few mins later a hear a knock its my mom.

"Hey mom, ok so after 2 very long hard months she gets really happy all of a sudden... im kind of worried bout her mom".

"Shes pregnant!". I stood froze looking at my mom.

Lani..

"Amber why did you get all of us together for?". I mean she looked sooo happy. She dragged me and dante over her plus Jaden and his gf, and mom and dad were all sitting here and shes standing infront of us all smiles.

"Ok so i got all of my most important people here to tell yall that im pregnant!", she smiled. When she said that my heart jumped and mom and dad faces grew wide with smiles and jaden jumped screaming he hopes its a boy.

"Pregnant?", we all turned to see Nathan walking in.

"Yes, im pregnant! 3 months to be exact., she said.
"You cheated on me!!, he yelled.
"What ?? Are u serious... we have been together the last two months soo no, and the other month before lani had danie all we ever did was have sex so dont give me no bull like that.

"I had a right to know, i mean who knows what you been doing, or spreading your legs for it hasnt been me, he yelled. And she slapped him real hard.

"Ive done nothing but be the best wife i could be this 1 year and you have only proven to me that you aint shit, i will no longer pretend im happy.. i want a divorce. " she pulled out papers and handed them to him , she kissed danie and left.

"Ok fine look at me like im the bad person here all i ever did was love your daughter/sister... but fine i give up tell her ill sign the damn papers!" He left to.

"What, i said.
"The. ,dante said..
"Fuckk, jaden said.
Our parents just looked from us to eachother to the door. And in that moment istarted doubting me and dante... i mean Amb and Nat are newly weds and there breaking up.....

***************
"Ahhhhhhhhh.. im sorry nathan i love you , i will never leave you ahhhh.... ". I jumped up it was only a dream... i cannot believe myself ive been holding a grudge for 2 months its time to stop this.
I got up going downstairs he was sitting on the couch...

"goodnorning amber.", he said. I stared at him hes everything i ever wanted and im pushing him away. I sighed.

"Goodmorning baby, i said. His eyes widened.

"You oo gcoo. ... i knew what he was gonna say i deeamed this.

"Im ok... im sorry for the way things been going,, im inlove with you nathan. I kissed him, we need to stop and get back as a team because i cannot Pretend like id be ok without him.

I suddenly felt sick but ignored it, it was a dream i couldnt be....or could i.
."bae you wanna go out tonight?, he asked me..
"Id love to. ,i answered. And he kissed me pulling me onto the counter.....

"Mhmm yess. I missed you, i said....
He smiled wrapping my legs around him and taking off my shirt. Making after today everything will be back to normal.

He picked me up taking me upstairs...oh shit its going down im getting my babyyy back.

Dante...*********
"Hey daddy babby, heyy", i tickled danie and she smiled making small baby noices ,, or starin at me like ima fool.

Either way life is good. I really hope my bro and Amber work out their problems.. because they were meant to be. But as far as me and my baby goes she has started college and so have i and our parents take turns as babysitters, im so happy they are helping us.
"Bae, can u pass me my laptop?, Lani asked.

"Yea i gotcha, you must gotta type somm?, i asked.

" Yes i have a paper to type and report for my literature class.", she smiled. My baby has always been smart, and loving to right and draw.

Me on the hand, im a bussiness major, and part time i see myself modeling it helps pay bills around here so... no complaining. Plus Lani models aswell people have even offered her movie rolls but she regects. Its ok though... in a few years everybody troubles will blow over and well all be one big ole happy, dysfunctional family.

Jaden*******
Wassssuppp. I really been just laying low til as this family drama blow over nobody knows how bad i wanna rap. But ive talked to producers, they want me to record some... but idk. ..Me and my gf Taylor been strong a good 8 months! Thats my babyyy..

LANI*******-WorkDays°°°°°°°