"Happy Birthday~"

Lowkey wanna ship Kota with (Y/n) but they're babies  🤚🏾😭

And babies should never be shipped!

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

10
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

"Are you mad Shouta? NO!" Hizashi whisper-yelled grabbing the plastic skull from his partner's hand.

Aizawa and Hizashi were currently in a dilemma as they stood in the party aisle. (Y/n)'s birthday was right around the corner and they were having trouble with decorations.

"Black streamers?? Skulls?? It's not a cult Sho!"

"Well you're not any better. Rainbow and neon? It's a birthday. Not a coming out party"

"Well you never kn-"

"She's just 4! Stop that"

"Well 4 year olds shouldn't have skulls at their parties"

"What's wrong with this skull? It has a cute bow on it" Aizawa pouted like a child running his finger on the small bow.

"Who puts skulls in birthday parties!"

"Let's be different Zashi! Forget what others do!"

"Okay wait wait- we could just do a combination of both. Neon rainbow skull themed!?" Hizashi clapped his hands.

Are they crazy?

"Okay but why did you drag me over with you?" Hitoshi interrupted frowning intensely.

"Because we thought we needed your advice. But nevermind we got this." Hizashi stated.

"Don't tell me you actually want to go with your Neon-Skull whatever party" he scoffed.

"Well yeah.. that's the plan" Aizawa deadpanned while his son sweatdropped.

I'm too young to raise 2 grown men..

"First of all that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That would be so chaotic and it'd be an eyesore to be honest" Hitoshi started

The men were shot with imaginary bullets.

"Neon? What is this, 2007? It's not one of your Raves dad. Jeez just because you wanna be different doesn't mean you do this" He explained while Hizashi put a hand over his chest.

"And you Pops. Skulls? Really? Who in their right mind would even- do you wanna scare off all the guests she's having? Damn. I get you like dressing her in black but please wait till she's older till you force her into a goth phase" He didn't said not stuttering at his father.

"And just the icing on the cake. You both wanted to combine those horrendous ideas. To decorate the house into Troll vomit?" He scoffed "I am highly disappointed Fathers. What do you have to say for yourselves?"

"..rry"

"What was that?" Hitoshi crossed his arms

"We're sorry." They both mumbled in unison