Prologue

Really quick before you as of posting time this story does not yet have a cover there is one in progress that I am making by hand so it'll take a few days before it's ready. Also this prologue is kinda cringe but the story is better I promise, but for now enjoy the story ~Oliver

Ella's pov

I was sitting playing some card games with my three best friends when something happened I connected to something I felt pain like I was on fire and burning up, but it only lasted a moment then I felt a pang of someone else's sadness anger and pain. It's as if I was one with them like I'm suppose to find them.

~a few days later~

I was just chillin in my room when all the sudden I got a call from someone I thought was dead.

I quickly answered the phone only to be told to meet him at the abandoned fairy then he hung up. Quickly I gather my tech and rush to that old junkyard.

Ryan's pov

I'm stuck in space because I ran out of boosted power and the robot reentered earth's atmosphere without proper protection from the shields, so me and the team are stuck here. No robot no way home until Harper figures something out which might take some time. For now we're stranded with no way to contact our families, no food, and no water.

~a few days later~

We're finally able to get back to earth but once I get back home I connect to something or someone with my powers. Right now that's not my priority for now I need to find Leo and make sure we're prepared for anymore threats that might come our way.