The Proposal

Lauren looked at me. She was surprised. She looked like she was going to cry.

"Lauren Lopez. You are the most amazing person in this world. I cant believe  we have been together for 8 years. And 3 and a half years long distance. We had travelled across the world together and made each other laugh till we cried. I have watched the best performances with you on and off stage. It would take a few hours to explain how much I love you. You have been the best thing in my life. So Lauren Lopez, will you marry me?" Joey said. And he meant every word. Lauren looked at him, tears in her eyes.

"Of course in will marry you!" She said jumping in to a hug when Joey stood up.

They kept hugging for a while. Then Lauren pulled out of the hug. Tears stained her cheeks. 

"Omg, Jojo! I love this so much! We need to celebrate!" Lauren said.

"Well, it is 7/11. You wanna get a slurpy?" Joey said, laughing a little.

"Yes, lets do it!" Lauren said, laughing a little too.

They went and got slurpies on 7/11 and Lauren looked at her ring all the time, smiling a little more every time. 

"Joey. How did you come up with this idea. I don't believe you if you say you did it on your own." Lauren said, laughing a little. 

"Well, I got a little help, yes. From Brosenthal, Darren and some of the other guys. But don't care about that. Did you like it? I was afraid you wouldn't be surprised, because you know. You are hard to surprise." Joey said, smiling a little weird at Lauren.

"I loved it! And you did surprise me. And I am not hard to surprise!" Lauren said, first happy then a little offended.

"Well. I think you are hard to surprise. But I did it, and that's what counts. But you are good at keeping secrets. Like how we kept our relationship a secret for so long." Joey said, thinking about how they had never posted that they were together.

"Well, yes. But you cant forget #richpez. I think there are on to us." She said, laughing.

"Maybe we should post that we are engaged. I think the fans would be happy to hear that they are right." Joey said.

"I think we should wait a little. Maybe a week or something. We could post the 20th. A round number is nice. And its a Monday. We have to post on a Monday! Its our thing." Lauren said exited.

--------------------------------

Yay! So now they are engaged, and the fanfic is called engaged. So maybe this is over then? Nope. I really enjoy writing this fanfic, so I will continue to write. I will just follow their life over the summer and till Christmas and we will see if I end it there or write more.