Chapter 11

They both get ready to sneak out by the window and YN first got out of the window then slowly slides down the metal pipe, "It's all good" YN whisper yelled and Velvela was struggling to slide down on the pipe so he decided to help her by raising h...

They both get ready to sneak out by the window and YN first got out of the window then slowly slides down the metal pipe, "It's all good" YN whisper yelled and Velvela was struggling to slide down on the pipe so he decided to help her by raising his hands.

She slides down and her ASS landed on his hands which in YN's perspective it felt like heaven to him but for Velvela she was clearly beet red from where he was touching so in instinct she kicked his face.

YN held his face in pain and she quickly gets down to check on him, "I-I'm so sorry! You're hands were- I'm sorry!" Velvela said apologetically and YN just pats her head which she liked as her tail starts wagging.

"Let's just go" YN said standing up and they both sped off the house.

Draven POV

"Those kids" Draven said looking through the window with Reyna beside him, "They were just like us when we were dating, Let them be" Reyna said placing her hand on his chest, "Fine" Draven said and lifted up Reyna then throws her to the bed with him joining in.

Time skip

YN POV

They were both walking around the park with just the two of them holding hands, looking at each other from time to time with a smile on their faces, They both spend the time together talking, walking around the park.

They sat on the bench watching the full moon shining upon the dark, She sat closer to him wanting to hug him so she can embrace him, She wanted him all to herself and not wanting to let him go.

She admit that she did wrong things to him like kicking, slapping and hitting him with her Le Chancla, The both gaze at the stars then saw a shooting star, "Hey, We still have school tomorrow, How about we continue it next time?" Velvela asks and YN nodded.

Time skip (again)

They head back home and Velvela has to go first up on the steel pipe, She took a deep breath before going up the pipe, She was almost there on the roof so YN decided to go with her.