Chapter 14

"My name is Amy and this is my boyfriend YN" Amy said with a proud smile on her face then he waves both to YN and Velvela

Alright the Roomie is a furry YN will be N/N (Nickname)

"Alright now that we've introduced ourselves what are you're names?" NN asks looking at both of them, "My name is YN and this is my girlfriend Velvela, nice to meet you two!" YN said with a smile.

"You guys are from Rockefeller High right? If so come follow us" Amy said motioning her hand to come inside the campus, They followed her in the campus and they walked past several buildings while receiving stares from other students.

Amy and NN led both of them then there they see Eddie, Sam and Raven holding their instruments, They noticed them and they waved at them so YN heads towards them to give them a high five at each other.

"Hey, so let's start?" Eddie asks and YN nodded so Amy grabs NN by the arm saying good day to them before leaving, "So, what are we gonna practice?" Sam asks looking at them and Eddie thinks about it with his hand on his chin.

"Hmmm...this hand is not mine" Eddie said and see Raven's hand on his chin, "I like your chin" Raven said rubbing it and Eddie removes his hand from his chin then he looks at Velvela and then at YN.

"How about we do a song that involves two people love each other, How about it? It makes the readers think of SOMETHING" Eddie asks looking at them and they nodded in agreement "So, who will sing?" Raven asks then Eddie looks at YN and Velvela with a smile on his face.

"What?" They both said in unison and he points to the both of them which took them by surprise, "YN's voice is good for a love theme and so as Velvela, we could make things work, I know Raven knows another instrument" Eddie said which he nodded.

"Alright, So, are we gonna start now or not?" YN asks and Eddie points his finger towards the mic, "I already have a lyric ready so you two practice it in the studio, we'll practice here so you two won't get interrupted" Eddie said and the two nodded.

"How long are we gonna practice?" YN asks stopping at the door so as Velvela "3 Weeks" Eddie said handing him over the mics to YN and Velvela before closing the door, They first look around the room and noticed the script.

They both look at each other then YN extends his arm to grab it and began to inspect it, "I was thinking about you" YN said "Thinking about me" Velvela said continuing the lyric then both look at each other.

"So, how are we gonna do this?" YN asks and Velvela reads the lyrics first then after a few minutes she looks at him "How about this then, We'll take each lyrics some are in unison got it?" Velvela explains and YN nodded.

Amy POV

Amy woke up feeling a little tired then heads to the kitchen humming as she gets to the fridge, "So I wake up  in the morning cause I 've been crying all night then I go the fridge and there's juice inside and I! Scream from the top of my lungs~ *Inhales* AAAHHH"