Chapter 30 ~ END

We walked into the courtroom. Mark and I sat down along with our lawyer. My Father sat down along with his lawyer. The jury walked in. Our lawyer showed his evidence. First was the video of me being raped. I horrifically watched and busted into blood tears.

Then the second piece was something I'd never seen before. It was video. It was a video of him killing my sibling. I cried through the whole thing. My sibling was ten years old. Then video came if him killing my other sibling.

Then pictures of my wounds, and pictures of his research. Also, pictures if the B on my wrist, and pictures of the wand used to burn me. The judge didn't even let him defend himself. The jury found him guilty. He was sentenced to life in prison.

We went home, and drove Loni and Evan to the airport. I said goodbye. Then we went back home. I made a vlog explaining what had happened. Mark and I watched TV the whole time we were home. He held me as I cried. Not only was I in physical pain, but mental too.

I had seen both my sisters be murdered, and myself being.. You know.. And it all hit me at once. Mark held me, and I let it all out. "Mark.." I said, shaking. "Yes?" "Thank you." I said. "What for?" "Being my... Hero. I would be dead without you, literally. You have done so much to save me, yet, I don't deserve it.

I should have died with my parents. And I've been close to death, yet, you grabbed my hand and dragged me with you. You never left my side for anything, even if it meant danger for you. For the first time in a while, I feel like I have someone. Mark, I love you." I said. He hugged me tightly.

"Hope, you gave me a reason to live. If it weren't for you, I'd be dead. If you die, I die. And I will be damned if you die. You have made me strong and made me have a reason to love. Thank you. I love you too." He said.

We hugged as I cried. I looked at his wrist. He had a burnt H in it. It was then I knew he cared. He was willing to do anything for me. From that moment on, I had somebody. And I always will. Now I can see your pain. I'm sorry.

And I finally have a Dad. Anyone can be a Father, but not everyone can be a dad. I'm his number one Markiplite, and he's my number one Snake. I love you, Mark Edward Fischbach. And as for you Mom and Dad, I love you.

Mark, Mom, and Dad, I will always love you. I will protect, and honor you. I will cherish and care for you, until my heart stops beating. And as for loving you, I will, even when my heart stops beating.

~END OF BOOK ONE~