Part 8: Sports Festival pt 2

So  I have nothing to say at the moment so enjoy the chapter

Currently Izuku is freaking out because he has 1 million points and he doesn't think anyone will be with him when he felt tap on his shoulder.

Ochako: " Hey Deku wanna partner up?"

Izuku: " Really?  Because everyone will be after us because of me and my 1 million stupid points."

Ochako: " Of course it is better to team with people you like."

Izuku thinks about who he should have next and tried to think of a plan when suddenly.

???: " Hey you're th kid with 1 million points keeps team up."

Izuku turns. Around to see a girl with pink hair and goggles.

???: " I'm Mei Hatsume and I'm teaming up with you to show off my babies."

Izuku: " Your babies?"

Mei: " My sweet little babies."

Hatsume pullls out some gizmo and works on it. Then Izuku got Tokoyami to be apart his group and he said should be the horse because he can take a lot of head to head collisions and they agreed to this.

Present Mic: " 3...2...1....GOOOOO!!!!!"

They ran off everyone fighting one another and grabbing headbands left and right while Izuku was the front horse tokoyami and Hatsume were in the back while Ochako was on top of them. All was going well until Todoroki and Bakugo were coming to them from booth sides.

Izuku: " Ochako use your quirk on all of us. Hatsume get your gadgets ready and tokoyami be on defense of Kaachan I'll take Todoroki."

Izuku hardened his this knuckle and dug his hands into the ground grabbing a piece of rock and threw it at Todoroki it got destroyed creating a small smokescreen and when it cleared Izuku and team were already gone.

Izuku: " Good we gave them the slip thanks Hatsume your inventions work great."

Ochako: " Hey my quirk is making them float..."

Izuku: " Ok Uraraka thank you."

Izuku flashes a smile brighter than the damn sun and Ochako be like 🍅

They were about to land but Bakugo came after them screaming as usual.

Bakugo: " DEKU YOU DAMN NERD!!!!!"

    Izuku harden his forearms to block the incoming blast and used his hands to knock Bakugo down his team caught him in time. Now there were four teams coming at them from all sides

Izuku: " Crap we need a distraction or something to cover us up come on think Midoriya think well I guess that's the only choice. EVERYONE HOLD ON."

Ochako: " Deku what are yo-"

Present Mic: "WOAH WHAT HAPPENED A SUDDEN SMOKE SCREEN APPEARED IS THIS MIDORIYA'S QUIRK!!!"

There was so much steam that they didn't know where to go or what was going on all of a sudden they heard a loud thud  and more steam coming up and then suddenly the timer rang but that didn't matter since thee steam hasn't cleared yet. Once it was cleared all they say was a decomposing corpse.

Oki short chapter today if y'all dont mind cool....oki

Also I'm making it BakuCamie......ye