Idk what to title this. (AKA MORE FILLER GOTTA LOVE IT)

Hey guys wassup I'm back and I have regained some inspiration enjoy ^^

With Izuku and friends

Izuku and friends were walking in the town that I dont know the name of and then they saw a big crowd infront of a big ass T.V. and they watched as All Might beat AFO
(A/N as yall can tell I rushed this part I'm lazy...)
La Timeskip by 1 week

Aizawa: Principal Nezu we need to do something about this the public is starting to not trust us
Nezu: You are right we need to implement dorms even though it might be hard considering our current status.

All Might and Aizawa went around convincing parents in Class 1-A and they got to the Izuku Midoriya residence.

All Might knocked on there and the door opened to short green haired woman.

Izuku: Mom who is it?
Inko: I- uh- i- ah-
Izuku: Mom are you okay- oh hey All Might come in
Inko: All Might is entering our home
Izuku: Calm down Mom.

*a few minutes of talking later*

Inko: So you want to put in a dorm system in order to protect our children.
All Might: That's right I hope that is okay with you all we need is your permission.
Inko: I dont know he has been getting hurt even though he heals from them I still fear for his safety.
All Might: That is totally ok but think about it when he becomes a hero he will be in dangerous situations all the time we only help him prepare for that.
Inko: Uh fine but only if he is safe at school

* About another week later*

Izuku was walked to school with his belongings ready to move into his dorm .

Aizawa: These are your dorms. They have a common place/ living room and your dorm rooms and they have showers....they are separated. Okay now do whatever I dont give a fuck.

They all sweatdropped and started putting there stuff in their rooms and came back downstairs.
Mina says: Guys we should do a dorm competition.
Ochako replied: Yeah that sounds like fun.

Bakugo came downstairs completely unaware of whats going on. They all did an evil smirk at him.
Bakugo: Why the fuck are you all looking at me like that?

NEC MINUTE

Bakugo: NO!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY ROOM

While he was saying that Izuku and Kirishima were holding him back.
Mina: Wow Bakugo your room is pretty normal except for the training gear thats pretty meh...

Mina sees a picture on his desk and says: Ooo whats this.