Part 9: Sports Festival 3

Yo second part and stuff so yeah comment or stuff of you enjoying this fanfic i think it is shit but i enjoy writing it so here we go btw i might be changing the people they fight so i hope this goes well.....idk

Ok at the steaming mess

Izuku comes out of his titan bodies nape. Everyone just stared at him like he was crazy.

Izuku:  "My bad that will go away in a few minutes."

Everyone: " THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!"

Izuku: " Uh yeah"

Midnight just stared and then started to get on with the festival and right when she was going to explain the next round Ojiro and some random kid quit because they didn't remember a thing from the Calvary battle.

The fights are going to as listed...I think

1. Shinso vs grape shit
2. Todoroki vs Momo
3. Bakugo vs Random guy
4. Tokoyami vs Random guy
5. Izuku vs Ochako
And the rest too lazy to come up with anything

Shinso easily defeated grape shit

Present Mic: " ALRIGHT WHOS READY FOR THE MATCH OF TODOROKI VS YAOYOROZU!!!!"

Random Hero #1: " Man she really got a bad match up here there is no way she can win against the son of Endeawhore"

Todoroki didn't want to hurt her to badly so just shot a small ice blast at her so he could get her out of the ring but that didn't work she wasn't going to down easily.

Momo: "I'm not going out that easily"

Todoroki froze her feet and walked up to her and got too close.....Momo copying cherries and then Todoroki simply picked her up and put her out of bounds while she is flashing all types of red and airplane almost landed and Todoroki had a slight blush.

Bakugo and Tokoyami both defeated their random guys.

Present Mic: " HERE COMES THE NEXT MATCH IZUKU MIDORIYA VS. OCHAKO URARAKA!!!!"

Izuku: " Oh no I can't hurt Uraraka *mumble* *mumble*"

Uraraka: " Here I come Deku"

Izuku: " No!"

Then Ochako then chased Izuku around the arena while the heroes were saying how cute they were.

Bakugo: " What are they doing playing tag?"

Kaminari: " You'll understand one day"

Izuku was still running but had an idea. He turns around hugging Ochako then in a swift motion picks and puts her in the out of bounds and then speeds off looking like a freakin cherry in a strawberry cherry juice mix. Everyone could have seen the steam coming from their heads.

Bakugo was leaving and then bumped into someone.

Bakugo: " OI WOULD YOU WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!"

???:  " Sorry ma dude just lookin for the bathroom"

Bakugo: "wuh- nvm whatever"