Part 12: Aftermath of Stain aka FILLER

*After the fight and hospital and stuff*

Izuku was walking to school after the scolding he got from his mom and he is scared of what Ochako is going to do to him. He made it to school and he was trying to make it to class without being noticed he got there and made it to his seat . He thought he was home clear until he felt a dark presence. He turned around and saw Ochako glaring at him.

Izuku: " O-o-ocha"
Ochako: " Oh dont you Ocha me you got hurt and you made me worry and to think you could have died."
Izuku: " That great but could you please let me down T^T."

Aizawa walks in and sees this and Izuku has this pleading look and Aizawa kept on walking.

Mina: " Ah what it means to be in love."

Izuku and Ochako start becoming more and more red until Ochako finally released him and he fell on his head.
Momo and Todoroki came in with Todoroki looking scared.
Izuku: "Todoroki what did she do to you."
Momo: "We just had a little talk."

Author: " It was talk nothing else ya horny bastards"

Todoroki: " I've never been so scared of a woman in my life."

Nobody noticed that Bakugo hasn't arrived yet he is having problems of his own.

Bakugo: " OH GODDAMN IT LEAVE!!!!!"
Camie: " no dude."
Bakugo: "WHY"
Camie: " I'm bored :T "

Eventually he got to school everyone saw him come in with Camie and they all stared at him.

Bakugo: " WHAT!?"
The Class: " WHO IS SHEE!?"
Camie: " Yo I'm Camie I'm from Shiketsu High."
Ochako: " Um but if you dont mind me asking but shouldn't you be in school?"
Camie: " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

So for the rest of the day Camie was following Bakugo around while guys where jealously looking at him and mineta was crying like a sad sack of shit he is. It is now the end of the day and Mineta was still crying even on the way out of school.

Mineta: " WHYYY!!!!! Ochako is off thee market I can never touch her boobs and Momo is cozying up with Todoroki and even Bakugo has a super hot girlfriend why must life be unfair."

Denki: " I'm not saving you."

Mineta: " What do you me-." At that moment Mineta looked behind and sees a titan, explosions, and ice and fire heading towards him and then an explosion.

*in the distance*

Midnight: " What was that"
Aizawa: " Mineta pissed off his classmates again."

*Back to the explosion*

Izuku came out of his titan body while Todoroki and bakugo calmed down.

Izuku: "So should we go home."
Todoroki/Bakugo: " Sure/Whatever."

When Bakugo got him he realized that Camie was still following him. Bakugo opened the door.

Bakugo: " Are you gonna come in or what."
Camie: " I can?"
Bakugo: " You are already here."
Camie: " Ok dude lets go sparky sparky boom man."
Bakugo: "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME."

When Camie entered Mitsuki was expecting her son but she saw a girl instead and literally was just like how the fuck did my son get a girlfriend. So that happened and Bakugo introduced his girlfriend to his parents.

Bakugo: "SHE'S NOT MY DAMN GIRLFRIENDS!!!!"
Author: " How the fuck did you get in the kitchen i mean my private writing quarters."

Author: Ok that's it for the filler because i have writers block currently and I didn't want to go straight to the final exams and I'll head out before Bakugo kills me. See you guys next time on Dragon Ball Z

Bakugo: "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE DAMN IT!!!!!!"