1.

Hello, my name is Cameron Sawyer and I'm from Colorado Springs, Colorado. I'm 17 years old and I love my mom with all of my heart, I wouldn't trade her for anything. She and I have always had a strong relationship, but ever since my dad left, our bond has become unbreakable. My mom and dad had a wonderful life together. They always went out on Friday nights, watched movies together, and even cooked meals together when they both had the night off work.

My dad was my best friend in the whole world, key word "was." When I came out as gay, my mom accepted me with open arms, but my dad on the other hand must've forgotten our bond or something because he started to hit me and my mom and call us pussies. He even went so far, he got my own twin brother doing it too. When my mom finally had enough of his bullshit she divorced Jack and left my abusive brother with him. We are now on our way to my mom's new boyfriend's house in Texas.

"I'm so excited for you to meet them Cameron." My mom said from the driver seat of our Chevy truck.

"What are you talking about?" I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"What do you mean honey?"

"You said 'them' ." Please don't be a step-brother.

"Well yeah, because Quentin has a son the same age as you. He can't wait to meet you in person." WHAT!! She's kidding right?

"Oh great." My mom then gave me a glare that I knew all too well. The (what the fuck is wrong with you) one. Mmmhmm.

"Yes mom?" I asked her because she kept staring at me while driving.

"Why are you being so hateful?"

"Do you not remember your last boyfriend? Him and his son abused me and left me in the bathtub unconscious, while filling up with water. They even stabbed me a few times because I was 'checking them out.' Do you remember that?"