25.

I get up and take my phone to my mom. When I reached her, she was talking to Quentin about us so I sat back and listened after texting Ryan to meet me halfway.

"What is it?"

"Shh, they're talking about us." We sit on the stairs and listen to what they have to say.

"Do you know what happened between them?" Quentin asked.

"They went to a party and Ryan was gonna come out to his friends during a game of truth or dare but Cameron showed up and thought he was cheating, even though he technically was letting girls dance all up on him but I think I know why he was doing that."

"What do you think?"

"I think he was acting straight until they played so they would be more drunk and more accepting."

"I think that too because Ryan is a sweet kid and has been fucked over too many times to do the same to someone else. He wouldn't hurt anyone without hurting himself as well, and by him hurting them both only means he is really connected to them and will die for them if it comes to it. I've had to bring him back once before from suicide because a guy broke his heart when we lived in Temple." Ryan and I looked at each other and he had an unreadable expression on his face. "It was the hardest thing to go through because we lost his mom the day before. That's why we moved here, the house was too much for us both."

"I didn't know that, I'm sorry for y'all's loss."

I felt like we were there for too long so I walked out and handed my phone to my mom but she shook her head no.

"You can keep it, y'all are going through enough at the moment and you aren't grounded anymore. I'm sorry you guys, it's gonna be ok, you just have to trust each other."

"Thanks mom but I don't want it, I just want to sleep with my boyfriend." My mom smiled and took my phone.

"Goodnight boys."

"Goodnight ma." We said at the same time and chuckled. We got to my room and as soon as my door shut, he pinned me up against it and kissed me with everything he had. When we pulled apart my knees went weak and he had to hold me up.

"I love you so much Cameron, never forget that ok? I mean it with everything I believe in."

"I love you more Ryan. You've made me go back to the old me where I was happy and full of life. I don't ever want to be with anyone else, you are my other half and I need you."

"I need you too baby." We kissed again and this time we ended up on the bed.

We started making out and groping each other. I reached my hand under his shirt and felt his rock hard abs flex under my touch and he let out a quiet moan but little did he know, I heard it. I then scratched down his torso and he instantly flipped us over so he was on top. He kissed my jawline and my neck while rubbing our members together. He lifted my shirt up and mumbled telling me to take it off. I took off my shirt and started taking his off too. I kissed him a few more times before he pulled away.

"Did you lock your door?"

"Yeah."

"Good, I want to show you how much I love you, can I do that?" He asked me. I hesitated before nodding my head yes.

We slowly start undressing each other and giving each other hickeys. I flip us over and straddle his waist admiring how beautiful he is. I lean down and kiss where his heart is and every ab muscle all the way down to his boxer line.

"Oh baby that feels so good." He said with lustful eyes. I stop and look at him making sure it's ok if I continue. "I'm ready if you are, baby boy." Once he said that I started kissing his member through his boxers and rubbing it. I'm a little nervous of how big it is but I love him and I know he wouldn't hurt me. I pull his boxers down to reveal his 9.5 inch dick.

"Oh damn." He chuckles and leans up to give me a peck on the lips.