3.

"If it means you are better taken care of, I really don't give a shit." Damn. Nevermind then.

When we parked the truck, the back door on my side opened and I was met with the bluest of eyes and the shiniest light brown locks on his head. That must be Ryan. HOLY SHIT HE'S HOT!! He must have guessed I was thinking about him because he looked up and we made eye contact. I felt my face warm up so I quickly looked away. I hear a soft chuckle and he grabs my suitcase and pillows. The way his biceps bulge when he flexes makes me want him to hold me by my waist with my back against his chest. OMG! That's awkward.

When I got enough courage to get out of the truck, I went inside to check everything out. When I walked in I was in shock. It may look like a city house from the outside but on the inside it's made of cedar wood with all white birch accessories.. I think I'm going to like it here. After I took a look at the first two floors, I got tired so I decided to take a break in the second story living room. I turned on the T.V and started watching Camp Rock 2. Halfway through the movie I feel something land in my lap. I looked down and it was a crumpled up paper ball. I started to toss it but I noticed that it had writing on it. I unfolded it and it read, "Come to the third floor, second door on the left. XOXO, Ryan." Umm.. Ok.  Once I made it to the third floor, I looked down the hallway to see a sigh hanging from the door Ryan told me to go to. I go up to it to find out that it's my room. Cool. I opened the door to reveal Ryan smoothing out the bedspread.

"You told me to come up here?" I asked. He gasped and spun around really fast. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's ok I, um... I set your room up for you. I hope you like it." A small blush painted his cheeks.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I didn't have to but I wanted to. Crystal told my dad and I about what happened last time and I feel really bad, if there is anything you need, and I mean anything, come to me and I'll help you."

He gave me a gentle smile and walked through a door on the far wall that leads to a balcony. I slowly made my way to the balcony, but I was overwhelmed by the view I had. As far as the eye could see were freakishly straight rows of big ass redbud trees, but what caught my eye was what looked like bridges connecting from tree to tree. This is awesome.