14.

"It may be overwhelming at first due to all the students but it's not as crowded in the hallways."

We walk into the office and I'm blown away by how large it is and how expensive it looks. There are giant flatscreen T.V monitors mounted on the wall showing the hallways and classrooms, Three high tech printers, marble floors and desktops, Apple computers, and vibrating desk chairs.

"Hello Ryan, who is this little cutie?" Rhonda the secretary asked.

"This is my step-brother, Cameron, he just moved here from Colorado a few days ago." Ryan nudged  me, causing me to blush.

"Hello Cameron, I'm Rhonda, the school's secretary, in the left office is the principal, Mrs. Worthington. In the office to the right is the nurse Mr. Ross. If you need to talk to someone about your mental health, the counselors office is in the purple door, first one to the left. Here is your schedule honey. I put y'all in the same classes but one, because where Ryan has basketball,  where you have show business."

"That's ok. Thank you so much Rhonda." I say to her.

"No problem hun."

"Are you ready to get this party started?" Ryan asked.

"Even if I wasn't we don't have a choice now, do we?" I felt his shrug next to me.

"You have a point." I nod, making him smirk. When we opened the door leaving the office, the bell rang signaling to go to the next class. The hallways rapidly started to fill with students and I instantly got nervous. I reached down and grabbed Ryans hand out nervousness, he chuckled and squeezed my hand for reassurance. I looked at him and he gave me a soft smile that instantly calmed me down.

"We have the same schedule, remember, I got you babe." I visibly relaxed when he said that but my face got so red.

"Ok...Yeah... Let's go...I got this."

We got to first hour English with Mrs. Larson. I was almost to my seat when my name got called. Fuck.

"Cameron?" Mrs. Larson called out. I groaned internally.

"Yes?" I replied with a small smile.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"

"Sure." I walk to the front of the room to say my 'good morning' speech.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Cameron Sawyer, I'm 17, I just moved here from Colorado, and I'm a senior." I smiled a thin lip smile, then went back to sit with Ryan.

"Good morning Cameron." The class recites back to me. I think I'm gonna like it here.