Photos

You were up before George down in the kitchen, looking and moving around the photos trying to find the perfect positions. As much as you loved the photos you took, you were still missing that centerpiece, the eye catcher, the thing that would separate your art from everyone else.
    George's quiet footsteps could be heard approaching behind you. Him resting a hand on your shoulder as he looked at our computer screen.

"Still haven't found THE picture yet?" His morning voice was deeper than you remembered.

You sighed, "You are an incredible model but none of these pictures can top each other," You bit your thumb, "They are all too good for one to be put in the center above another,"

"I have a suggestion if you want to hear it," George offered.

Watching him as he got a glass of water, "Hit me,"

"Last night I was curious so I did a little bit of research on the topic," George leaned over your shoulder looking at the layout.

"Hm, what did you discover?" Your eyes went back to the pictures on the screen.

"You said the topic was intimacy, but how can someone be intimate with just themselves?" He placed a hand on your shoulder.

Not quite getting the hint, "Well I can think of many ways one could do that,"

George sighed, "Yes, but what if you joined me in the pictures,"

. . .

It took a bit of convincing and showcasing of old medieval photos to even consider the idea. After rooting around in Claras old closet you found a short billowy white dress. It should contrast well and blend with the sheets all while looking fairly elegant.
When you came down dressed, George was already waiting on the couch. Connecting a clicker to the camera you could now take pictures without having to be pressing the button yourself.

"I was thinking about laying across your lap," You looked at him.

"Ok," George nodded.

You gingerly climbed on the sofa, this was the first time you would be having some very close contact. The sheet was already across Georges chest and legs, making a good spot to rest your head.

"Just act as if I always lay my head in your lap, natural," You let your hair flow off his lap.

He brought his hand to your head, gently tucking some hair behind your ear. You pressed the clicker and a faint click came from the camera. The next pose George suggested. You reclined back on the sofa and George had his hand at your chin, lifting your face to look at him. Taking the photo, you gave George a quick kiss before standing up and walking over to check the camera. The photos were good, but you looked out of place. You then remembered the painting of Venus and the many topless women painted in historical landmark paintings.

Feeling a bit bold, you called out, "George, you wouldn't mind if I went topless too?"

Half expecting him to say no, "Not at all, do what you think is best,"

His answer caught you off guard, the nervousness set in almost immediately. George looked at you with curiosity as you peeked out from behind the camera, your cheeks already feeling warm. You didn't want to back down considering how willing he was to do everything you asked him to. Walking back over to the sofa you let the loose dress fall off your body to the floor, instinctively covering your chest with your arms. Once sitting down, you brought the sheet to cover yourself.