Icy release chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Gears stirred, the cool weight on his chest pulling him from the dark abyss of unconsciousness. He opened his eyes with some effort. Gears didn't want to wake up, for some reason. When he did, he was slapped with negative emotions. Fear, shame, disgust, loathing, hatred, anger. The feelings saturated and buzzed between Gears' ears as he processed yesterday. As he replayed last night. Gears' father prodded at his insecurities, whispering the punishments that he would endure in hell for his crimes. He wanted to vomit. At the same time, the comforting cold on his chest helped offset the thoughts and bring out a much different set of emotions. Confidence, comfort, pride, pleasure, relief, joy. Another part of Gears' mind encouraged him to go back to last night. It told him to linger on the sound of Iceberg's voice, the feel of the other's skin, the smell of the room, the taste of him. It told him to do it again, told him to go to his assistant and kiss him, bite him, fuck him again. Because it felt so fucking good. It felt-

Beep beep beep

Gears' train of thought broke when his alarm went off and Iceberg subsequently jumped up, slamming his head into his chin.

Ice groaned. "Shit... sorry."

Gears blinked, rubbing his chin. "It's okay."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Very well." Gears chuckled, rubbing the morning grime from his eyes.

"That's good."

The two were quiet again as Gears turned off his alarm and they sat next to each other on the bed.

Gears broke the air. "So...last night was interesting."

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry... I don't know what to say."

Ice bolted up. "No! It's fine really! I-I don't know what to say either to be honest."

Gears looked up. "I hope it isn't weird for me to say that it was... nice."

"Yeah, I thought it was nice too."

The room was quiet again. They shuffled in their places for a few moments, still not knowing what to say, how to feel, what to do.

"I guess we should go get ready then." Ice said.

"Yes, we should. Can't miss anymore work."

Ice hummed and walked out, leaving Gears alone. He flopped back onto the bed, taking deep breaths. His father was back at full force. Gears pulled himself up, beginning his morning routine.

Iceberg ran his hands through his hair as he entered his room, dazed.

'I fucked Gears...I actually fucked him! And he was into it...really into it. Oh my god. Oh my God. Holy shit. He's into men. He's into me! Holy shit!'

Ice laughed as he flopped back onto the bed, now lightheaded from his thought process. He smiled, his lips stretching as far as they could, bringing small tears to his eyes. Ice's heart pounded in his chest with its own childishly happy grin. He pondered over the night again in his head for a few moments as he lay there, the touches, the moans, holy shit, the bites.

Carbie's crying broke his happy reminiscing. "Oh what do you want?" Ice asked him like one asks their phone after a barrage of texts.

The cat meowed again. Ice checked the cat's water fountains and refilled them with cold water, adding ice cubes to help lessen the heat.

"There you go babies, I'll feed you after I shower." He told the cats, giving both a kiss.

Ice stretched, trotting back to his room and getting set up for a new day. He counted off his morning routine to himself.