Dream Lantern

{A/N}
Let me just begin by saying, I am so sorry I took so long, I've just never written weddings before and I stalled because I wanted it to be perfect, but I knew it wouldn't be... Still, I tried my best and I hope you enjoy! Have fun!!
♥~Octavia~♥
P.S., this also has a million attachments and such, just a fair warning lol XD
P.P.S., stay until the end of the chapter and you'll see a random art! Byeeeee!!
{End of A/N}

The rest of the day was spent having fun with each other, and, with the help of Emi, even Shouta joined in the fun and pitched in to help build the giant sand fort the entire group was working on.

Even Leon joined in, spending a very long time making a sand titan that peeked over the wall of the small fort. This, of course, earned him the respect of Denki, Eijiro, Hitoshi, and Kota, who actually got along fairly well with the chartreuse-green-haired teen.

When the sun went down, they started a fire and had s'mores(provided by Leon, he said "step aside, peasants" and then paid for it himself), exchanging stories as they did so. All in all, it was a good day...

Maybe hanging out with people wasn't so bad after all.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Katsuki was awoken by a knock on his front door. "Ngh..." he let out a quiet grunt as he stood up, stretching lightly before walking out into the living room and stepping over the sleeping forms of his friends.

Denki and Jirou were crashing at his place until Hitoshi's wedding, while the Kirishimas were renting a room at a hotel because Katsuki kicked them out, saying "there isn't enough room for all of you shitheads to sleep on my floor".

Another knock on his door caught his attention once more, and he walked over, looking through the peephole.

Leon, his eighteen year old student/soon-to-be graduate, was standing in front of his apartment, his guitar case slung over his shoulder. "Yo teach, open up."

'Well that's rude.'

"I'll open up if I want to, you little shit," he said through the door, feeling irritated.

Leon looked unphased. "It's rude to keep your guests aka the future leader of Wisteria Inc. waiting, sir," he boredly replied, scrolling through whatever he was looking at on his phone.

Katsuki groaned, and then opened the door. "What do you want? Surely you're not here to turn in your homework early," he said, raising an eyebrow.

Leon shrugged, slipping his phone into his pocket. "Just thought you might like to get in some practice. We haven't had the time for lessons, and... I was kinda missing it, to be honest," he mumbled, looking down at his feet and then up at the blonde again.

Katsuki blinked, a bit surprised. "Oh... Well, I guess it's nice to be missed, huh? Here, come in, but don't wake the idiots," he said, opening the door all the way and stepping aside so the teen could enter.

"So... Why are Denki and his girlfriend squatting? Something going on?" He asked, stepping over the two adults in question and taking a seat on the couch.

"Hitoshi's wedding is coming up, they're staying until then."

"Oh yeah, I forgot he had a fiancee. Well, I wish him happiness. You gonna get dressed, or are you gonna play shirtless?" Leon asked, giving his guitar an experimental strum and then moving his left hand up to the pegs so he could tune it.

Katsuki scoffed and walked into his bedroom, grabbing a shirt and pulling it over his head. "Stupid kid..." he hissed.

"I heard that!!" Leon called from the living room.