Friends

⚠WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS IDIOTS BEING IDIOTS AND DRINKING ALCOHOL LIKE IDIOTS! I DO NOT ENDORSE OR SUPPORT THE DRINKING OF ALCOHOL SINCE I BELIEVE ALCOHOL TO BE FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES ONLY AS STATED IN SCRIPTURE, SINCE IT'S HARMFUL IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS IF YOU TAKE IT INTO YOURSELF; SO, PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION AND DO NOT DRINK! THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY, AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER, YOU BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!⚠
•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Is it possible to fall in love with a voice?

Perhaps.

Some people have, while others say it's impossible.

But, which one is it...?

One week later, the ash-blonde had comfortably settled into the apartment; Shinsou randomly came over to bother him and ask if he could hang around for a bit, and usually just stretched himself out on the floor somewhere like a cat.

Annoying.

Katsuki opened his eyes, his morning alarm going off and waking him up. “Ngh... Shut up already, ya damn thing!!” He growled, turning it off and then rolling back over so he could go back to sleep.

It went off again.

“AUGH, FINE! I'M GETTING UP!!” He shouted, throwing aside the covers and grabbing a pair of jeans, underwear, and a black long-sleeve before walking into the bathroom with a scowl on his face.

“I hate f*cking Tuesdays, they're always shit...” He muttered, taking his clothes off and getting into the shower.

Katsuki worked as an employee at a Wal-Mart that was a half hour's drive away, and he was normally either stocking shelves, working as a cashier, or helping out at the returns counter.

He had been accepted into the college he'd applied to, thankfully, so that was one thing off of his list; however, it added a whole new thing.

Classes.

On top of work, he now had to make time for his classes as well, so he'd have to make some adjustments to his daily life.

He became very strict with both himself and his schedule.

Every day(with the exception of Saturday and Sunday) he went to work, did his homework and classes online, exercised, showered, and then went to bed.

This pattern repeated daily with random minor changes here and there but it stayed like that just about each and every day.

It got very boring very fast, but he still got through it. Kirishima sometimes texted him about his daily life, asking if he wanted yo hang out, with which Katsuki replied to with a firm no.

His phone rang while he was lifting weights, and he picked it up to see Jirou was video calling him. 'Huh. Alright then.' He pressed "accept" and then the blank screen was replaced with his grinning friend's face.

Eyyyyyyy, how you doing, you angry pomeranian?” she greeted, and Katsuki shrugged. “Dunno, it's pretty boring aside from my classes. How're you and your discount Pikachu doing? You take over that music shop yet?”

“Nah, not yet. I'm waiting until I finish college; I just don't want to burn the candle at both ends, ya know? Oh, and Denki and I are fine.

“I'm deeply wounded by the fact that you'd call me a discount Pikachu! I'll have you know that I was full price, and I am a top-rate piece of merchandise! I will not be slandered like this! Denki cried in the background, sounding offended and hurt.