21

Next morning,

Anika and Shivaay got ready to office and they are having breakfast. By the look on her face, Shivaay could understand that she is still not over about the stalker thing. She even once tried to insist to work from the resort itself but stopped herself. Standing up, he moved to her side making her confused.

A: Kya hua?

S: Anika, it is for the last time I am saying you we are fine. I am fine. Please don't be tensed. Everything is fine and even if it's not, trust me. I will make it fine! So, I am asking you to keep the stress away and get back to your normal self!

A: I am trying to but this fear of...

S: Shh! You trust me right?

A: Hmm!

S: Then promise me you will come back to your chirpy self! I am feeling so much bored without you eating my brain!

A: You meant to say that I have no other works than eating your brain? And FYI, I do not talk too much!

S: All you get is this? And agree this you are talkative!

Anika pouted making him laugh a little. Pulling her cheeks, he cupped her face in his hands.

S: This smile suits you! Never remove it from your face.

Anika nodded and Shivaay smiled heartily seeing her smile. He then pointed towards breakfast and she nodded. He too nodded the same way she did making them both giggle. They soon finished their breakfast and went outside where his bodyguards were waiting outside for him. Previously Anika didn't understand why Shivaay used to have many bodyguards surrounding him but now she did and thanks to them that they both are safe today. 

They left to office and Anika played with her fingers while carefully looking outside. Shivaay was busy looking into his emails when he suddenly saw her. Not saying a word, he placed his left hand on her right, locking their fingers. She looked at him only to see him do the same. They didn't talk a word but he assured her to not worry about anything.

On entering the office, they saw Alicia too entering inside and calling for them. Shivaay groaned in frustration seeing her.

Al: Hello Shivaay, hey Anika....Good morning!

A, S: Good morning!

Al: So, how was your date? Enjoyed Madrid?

A: Yeah it's good we enjoyed a lot!

Al: Fill me the details okay!

S(in a firm tone): Alicia, I don't share my private life with anyone and I hope you understand!

Al: Ohh...that's....that's okay! Let's get in!

She left and he took a deep sigh.

S: What?

A: You were right about Alicia...She is really not your type! But don't be so firm before her, behave normally!

S: Like I behave with you!

A(air-quoting with her hands): No no...You are my ''boyfriend'' remember! You are supposed to be cool and chilled out only with me!

S: Accepted...Now, chale Ms. Trivedi?

A: Sure Mr. Oberoi, lead the way please!

Giggling a little, they left inside. And as usual, Shivaay became the Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Anika, his secretary till evening. Anika noticed that Shivaay will not take rest for a second till he completes the task he needed to. She liked that in him. Now she understood, how he wins many awards in the business sector. But what she didn't knew was that her boss SSO took his time in staring her too. He adored the way she talks to him in office, totally dedicated to work and addressing him as sir or Mr. Oberoi. He knows why she does this. That's the respect she has for his position. In all these days traveled with her, he understood that she is not money minded person. Being with her gives him peace and happiness, he thought and smiled seeing the way she stretched her arms and her yawning.