4

It's a fine morning and Shivaay's sleep got disturbed by his alarm and he quickly shut it off. Freshening up quickly, he set out for his morning jog. The calm surroundings made him feel refreshed. On reaching back home, he spent a good time in having a shower and groomed himself. After having breakfast while watching business news on TV, he once glanced his mother's photograph on wall and left to his office. All the employees began to wish him but he didn't pay attention to anyone. His P.A Mishra began to fill him with the programs for the day.

S: Mishra I need the presentation to be completed by today at any cost!

M: Sure sir. It will be on your table. And sir what about the interview results?

On the mere mention of it, he again dreamt of her. The way she answered all the answers with a confident smile was running in his mind.

M: Sir...Sir, are you okay?

S: I will look into it. Ask Alok to send the mails to those candidates I choose.

M: Yes sir.

Mishra left and Shivaay logged into his mac. He looked into the performance sheet which he made after the final round was done. He unknowingly stared at Anika's name for a while but again his mind overpowered him. After approving the list, he sent the file to the HR team head and it would be a lie if he didn't cross check if Anika's name is on the list or not. Having his espresso, he took a deep breath and focused on his work.

*****

It's around 5 in the evening and Anika looked at her laptop more than 100th time in the hope of getting the conformation email from Oberoi group. She kept on remembering the questions he posed and those answers she gave. Did she give correct answers or not and what could be his opinion on her wasn't leaving her mind. Her parents boosted her confidence and asked her to stay calm but nothing worked. She also got a mail from another company she had opted along with Oberoi Industries and she decided that company as her second option. To divert her attention, she went to her mother's dance school and indulged herself in training kids. For a while she forgot everything seeing those girls smile and taught them perfectly.

But unknown to her, a person who was hiding in the bushes was live recording her every act in a spy camera. All the recording was being watched by a person on a big screen in the room filled of Anika's pictures. He smiled at the thought of how would it feel when he would watch her dance directly. 

"You are perfect baby...the way you dance, the way you laugh, the way you live life everything amazes me. That's the reason you are the one for me. And I am the only one for you baby. I am your destination and none can stop you in reaching me love. Be confident love, you will get this job." He took his mobile and messaged the person who was recording to leave the place. The latter nodded and left. He smirked and kissed her face on the photo frame next to him. "We will sure have many pictures of us framed princess, I will build a beautiful future for us and its my promise", he said and walked towards the photo wall and caressed them gently as if touching her in real.

*****

It was late in the evening when she and her mother left the dance school. On reaching home, they quickly freshened up and busy preparing dinner. Anika's phone pinged and she ran towards the table hoping that she could get a positive email from HR. She sent many prayers on her way grabbing her phone.

On reading the content of the email, she squealed in happiness and began to dance as her dream came true. Her mother got terrified hearing her squeal. She came out of the kitchen seeing her dancing in happiness. Seeing her mother, Anika kept her phone aside and twirled her mother singing a song.

Av: Arey ruko toh..mujhe chakkar aa rahe hai!

She stopped twirling her mother and made her sit down.

Av: Abh bol bhi do baat kya hai?

A: Abhi aayi..Don't go anywhere.

Saying this she rushed to the kitchen, took out a dairy milk from the fridge and ran back to her mother. Opening the chocolate, she made her mother eat a bite.

Av: Arey pehle batao baat kya hai?

A: Anika Harsh Vardhan Trivedi ko job mil gaya hai...Next week se aap ki beti is an employee of Oberoi Industries.

Av: Sachi?

Anika nodded squealing. Avantika fed her a bite of chocolate. Anika's happiness is of no bounds. Meanwhile they heard car horn and it was Harsh. Anika jumped in his arms on seeing him.

H: Kya hua? Why are you both smiling like this?

A: Agar reason bolungi na toh aap naachenge khushi mein..

H: Then tell me..

A: So professor ji, your most favorite student got placed in Oberoi group. I got the job papa!

H: Congratulations Anu! I am proud of you bacha...I am khidkitod happy for you.

Harsh and Avantika kissed her forehead while she hugged them happily.

H: You just said such happy news...It has to be celebrated!

Both mother daughter duo nodded. 

H: So what else are we waiting for? Lets go out and enjoy this happiness. And ladies, make it quick. We shouldn't get late because of you both.

Avantika: Humare ghar mein late lateef aap dono baap beti hai! I should be the one saying this.

Harsh and Anika smiled sheepishly looking at Avantika as if they were caught red handed while stealing something.

Av: Mujhe ghoor kyu rahe ho? Leave now!

The duo nodded and immediately left to their rooms. Avantika rolled her eyes at their behavior and moved upstairs. Meanwhile Harsh booked a reservation at Anika's favorite restaurant and the trio left. 

Trivedi family enjoyed her success while a man sitting at far away table smiled seeing her all happy. But his smile turned into a frown when he saw a person staring at Anika continuously. Clicking the man's picture he sent it to his bodyguard. He immediately left the place while glaring at that person because he didn't want to create a scene and expose himself before his love. It took everything in him to not strangle that man then and there.

After an hour at a old factory, he smirked at victory seeing the person who stared at his love, drenched in his blood. He was begging and pleading for mercy but that none listened to him. He didn't even knew who were those people and why were they attacking him like this. On feeling satisfied with the torture he gave to that man, he moved towards the injured man.

"Please leave me, I don't even know you all. Why are you doing this to me?", said the injured man. "Because you stared something which is mine" the latter said removing his shades. "How dare you stare at my girl? Do you even know who she is? She is my fiancee, my obsession and my life. And I will not allow if anyone dares to touch or look at what belongs to me." 

"Make sure he stays at hospital for months", he said looking at his bodyguard and left while glancing his Anika's photographs to calm down himself. "I promise you baby, none will take you away from me. You are the one for me and we will be the happiest couple", he assured to himself. The other bodyguards of his bet the crap out of the person as per their boss instructions.