6

Stalker POV:

It's almost three weeks that you started your work baby and I must say whatever you do, you do it with perfection. That's one of the reason I choose you as my life partner. And you know what baby, I asked my man to fix tracker to your car because I didn't want him to follow my girl and I also can't take a risk regarding your safety and that's the only reason I asked him to attach GPS to your car. I am glad that none is creating any problem for you in your life. Because I will not spare a chance for them to survive in this world who cause troubles for you my love. 

You know something my heart always says to go to you and talk to you and prove my love I have for you but I have planned everything for you and for us baby and I will strictly follow the way I made for myself and will also make sure that you will choose that path where your destination is me and only my love. I will never ever allow anyone to snatch what's mine and that's you baby. Will be waiting for you to tell these magical words to me. And I also promise you to not show you my stalker side to you because I know you will not want to see this side of mine in your dream husband, which is me! I love you so much baby. 

Today  I am going to share to you the first time I met you baby. I don't know if you have noticed me or not but my eyes were glued to you. It's almost three years since I had laid my eyes on you love. I came to your college that day without knowing that there would be an angel who could capture my heart. You and your friends were giving a dance performance and the innocent smile on your face did something to me. You didn't know that I followed you later. You and your friends were arguing on skipping your lectures and planned to go for a movie. The way you and your friends escaped your class, I came to know that you are one crazy and naughty little bird. But apart from being crazy and naughty you have a heart of gold baby. This could be one of those million reasons of why I love you crazily and madly. Take good care of yourself okay. And after we get married it will be my only responsibility to take care of you and protect you from all the bad.

Checking time on his watch he smiled seeing the wall filled with her smiling face and locked the door and put his palm print on a screen and the door got locked.

*****

Shivaay reached his floor and is checking his phone when all the employees began to greet him. He raised his head not hearing her voice. She wasn't here. He hated it when someone doesn't give respect to time. His heart was poking to excuse her because this is the first time she is late but as usual his mind is asking him to treat her like a normal employee. Sometimes he feels like pouring out his frustration to someone who could understand his inner turmoil but he didn't know to whom. 

In these 3 weeks, he checked her out. He began to notice every simple gesture of hers. Like how she will always tuck her hair behind her ear, how she will bite her lower lip when concentrating on work, how she is friendly with everyone, how she cracks jokes with her colleague cum close friend Swathi and most importantly how she calls him as Shivaay sir. He so wanted to hear only Shivaay but that's not possible for now. He also assigned the place for her in such a way that he could directly see her but none couldn't see him from the opposite side. He couldn't even answer to Omru and Priyanka on why he allowed 10 people to work on his private floor. Everyday he keeps on repeating this line to himself that she is something different.

Right now all he wanted is to see her and yell at her for being late. Is she fine or is she in any trouble his heart screamed while his mind took control and asked him to not be so over dramatic and to control this strange attraction he feels for her. Treat her like your normal employee Shivaay, his mind yelled shutting down his feelings temporarily.

Anika was biting her nails in tension as she is getting late for office, reason traffic. In frustration she started to bang her head to the steering. As the traffic cleared, she began to drive fast. This is the first time she is going late and she was dying in tension. Few days before she heard SSO as she calls him in her mind, scolding a person very badly for coming late. Now she is going to face his anger. "Please Shiv ji, I promise from next time I will wake up early and drive to office soon. Please spare me from SSO's anger Shiv ji. I promise you if he doesn't scold me, I will do all the work which mumma asks me to do without saying no until this weekend. Please help me."

On reaching office, she parked her car and rushed towards elevator and punched the floor number. Huffing badly she checked her watch and saw she is almost an hour late. The lift door opened and she rushed towards her cubicle and almost banged into Mishra.

M: Anika why are you this late? Shivaay sir asked you to meet him in his cabin once you reach.

A: Sorry Mishra sir. I was stuck in traffic. Is Shivaay sir angry?

M: Of course he is. He hates people who come late.

A: Mar gayi mein aaj. Please mujhe bachalo Shiv ji!

Mumbling another prayer she moved towards his cabin and once glanced at her friend Swathi who gave her a pity look. She gently knocked his door and heard a come in.

A: You can do this Anika.

She mumbled and went inside. He glanced a look towards her and again shifted his gaze on his Mac book.

S: I know for sure you can see your watch Ms. Trivedi.

A: I am so sorry Shivaay sir. But I can explain.

S: Sure Ms. Trivedi.. Please continue!

He said with sarcasm dripping his voice. Anika gulped and fidgeted with her fingers. She took a deep breath and began to talk on why she is late. She explained everything to him which included the time when she woke up, how she came to know that her alarm ditched her, the areas at which she stuck up in traffic and she continued explaining to him until she told the time she reached office. And the point to be noted is that she spoke everything at a stretch. Shivaay is actually out of words after hearing her long speech. He can bet that none can talk like this. After listening to her, he confirmed that his talkative sister Priyanka is nothing in front of her.

A: Shivaay sir I promise I will not make this mistake again.

S: Ms. Trivedi, add this point in your brain that I don't like people who come late and I seriously don't like this type of long talks. I hope you can remember them!

A: Sorry sir I will talk less and I will not do this again.

S: But since you are late, you are going to compensate by working an hour more Ms. Trivedi and its company's rules. I am excusing you since this is your first time.

A: I will sir and I am so sorry sir.

S: You can leave.

Once Anika left to her cubicle, she talked with Swathi on what happened and Shivaay could guess that from her actions. A giggle escaped his mouth remembering how she explained everything to him. But he again stopped himself from adoring her and focused on his work. 

While the day ended, Anika worked for an hour more to compensate and cursed her stupid alarm for bailing on her. And for Shivaay, he kept on adoring her face forgetting the file he is working on. When he noticed she completed her work and coming to his cabin, he shifted his gaze towards his laptop.

On entering his cabin she showed him the file she completed and after checking it, he asked her to leave. He also decided to leave and both reached the lift at the same time. She gave a formal smile to him and he gave her a brief nod. His heart screamed in happiness when their hands touched while pressing the lift button. She quickly removed her hand and tucked her hair looking down. Both stayed awkwardly quiet and when they reached parking she moved towards her car after wishing him. He kept on staring until her car moved far away from his sight.

*****