7

Anika's beautiful sleep got disturbed by her alarm. She immediately got up and switched it off despite being the late lateef she is. Looking at the pillow she pouted.

A: I will miss you so much pillow and bed babies!

Then her gaze fell around her room and she found its dark. Frowning, she got up and about to open the curtains when her leg hit something and she fell down with her face landing on a soft cloth. She felt powder sticking to her face. She coughed and squealed in pain when suddenly lights got on and she heard laughter. Looking up she saw her crazy younger brother, Sahil.

A: Sahil?!

Sa(in a sing song voice): Didi I have to praise myself. See without any money being spent, I did you makeup.

A(rubbing her face): Tu ruk mein aati hoon..

She got up and chased him and the house filled with squeals and laughter. After a while of chasing both of them slumped down on the sofa.

Sa: Kaisa laga mera welcome didi?

A: Stupid and idiot plan same like you.

Sa: Thank you.

A: Bol bhi do yaha kyu aaye ho?

Sa: Tumhara dimag khane ke liye!

Harsh: Anu, Sahil abh yahi rahega humare saath. Uska engineering college mein admission ho gaya hai!

A: Hostel mein nahi reh sakte the? Now I have to bear you idiot.

Avantika: Anu, he is your brother.

Sa: First of all that was my plan...But I thought how can I miss this golden opportunity to trouble my only sister.. So its decided. Mein yahi rahunga!

A: Don't try to step into my room okay. Guest room mein sado!

Av: Anu..stop it. Humesha aise kyu ladti ho uske saath?

A: Aapka ladla aap ke saath hai, why will you even listen to me?

Sa: No problem bua..Abh badi behen ki baatein toh mujhe maanna hoga na!

Anika rolled her eyes and about to go when he stopped her.

A: Kya hein?

Sa: Even if you ask me to enter your room I won't. Because your room smells of dead rats.

Anika turned back and rushed towards him and pulled his hair and ran to her room noticing time. Harsh and Avantika laughed seeing her while Sahil began to think of next plan to trouble her.

*****

Anika is driving to her office when she stopped at a signal. She was humming a song and casually looked back to see a black audi car behind her. Noticing the signal going green, she began to drive. She noticed for thrice that the black car was following her. At first she thought that as a coincidence but now she is getting doubts. To confirm her doubt, she stopped her car to one side and observed the black car now drove away from her. She sighed in relief.

A: Mein bhi na, bas bina baat ke kuch bhi sochti hun!

Glancing at her watch, she began to drive again. Soon she reached her office parking and parked her car. While getting down, she saw a white benz coming inside and the car was parked. She saw Shivaay himself coming out from the driving seat. He once looked at her and put on his shades. He began to walk inside and Anika moved towards him to wish him.

A: Good morning Shivaay sir!

Shivaay gave a nod and both entered the lift. She quickly remembered how their fingers touched and looked down. He was observing her reactions and punched the code.