snowballs

mmm fluff for your soul *donates* i'm sorry for the last chapter mercy me
———————————————
"TUBBO!"
a brunette flickered his eyes open to being shaken by a blonde, a tall one at that.
"what's up, tommy?" tubbo asked, slowly getting up to yawn. he rubbed his eyes as the comfort of his blankets left his shoulders.
"it's snowing! get dressed, let's go!" tommy shouted, causing tubbo to roll his eyes and giggle. tommy ran out, chanting 'ITS SNOWING BITCHES GET UP' at full volume.
tubbo softly closed the door and took off his pajamas, slipping on a green t-shirt with a bee on the front pocket. over that, he put on a fluffy army green coat, slipping on some blue jeans. he slid on some candy cane socks and slipped his feet into his brown boots, soon rushing to open the door. he swung it open and rushed out.
"you ready?" tommy asked him.
"wait-" tubbo gasped and ran back into his room. he came back out with mittens covering his hands.
"okay, now we can go outside."
tommy grinned and grabbed his best friend and brother's hand, pulling him to the porch. he swung the door open, pushing tubbo out first.
the boy gasped, the snow beneath his feet letting out a satisfying crunch. happiness filled his eyes, excitement coursing through his veins.
"woah, that's cool." tommy said. tubbo turned around, only to be whacked in the face with an unpleasant surprise.
"HAHA! THAT GOT YOU? NO WA-" tommy was
cut off by a perfectly aimed snowball in his mouth. it missed and got his nose.
"oh you're so on."

safe to say, the boys woke up with a cold the next day.