they danced, once enemies, as friends.

ok um a few things b4 i start this:
uh. what the fuck. why do i have 1k+ reads on a story with "gay coded tubbo" as the cover and poorly written angst as the rest of the story. i am literally a child struggling to keep up with school LMAOOO
another thing... um..... i'm not v active on wattpad anymore and more on ao3. NO I AM NOT MOVING THIS STORY THERE !! someone else can do that for me if they r dedicated enough. idrc as long as u credit me lol. that just means i won't be writing x2 as much now. anyways, onto the story
——————————————————
if today was a normal day, a ram hybrid brunette wouldn't be wearing his bee overalls, striped shirt and socks. no, he'd be in his normal snowchester outfit, building the community. he also wouldn't have a bag of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, along with a container of his sauce-no-cheese pizza and some fruits.
today was going to be... a day, tubbo had decided. he was going to see someone he hadn't seen in what felt like a few years.
his brunette hair was messy, he felt safe with this old friend. his ram horns obviously hadn't been cleaned, and his ears were flicking at every noise he heard. the crinkle of a bush, the cracks of a stick, or the chirping of birds due to the pretty blue weather they hadn't had in a long time. it felt... like he was a kid again.
he took a brief turn and saw water leading into something, cutting off at a certain part. of course, that was where he was going. it was intentional by the creator. tubbo made sure his bag was zipped, before diving into the water and swimming into this... area.
tubbo was created by a large, hollowed out cave. it looked nothing different of when he last came there, torches covering the walls, the stone the same smooth he was always used too.
he felt safe here, for an odd reason.
"purp!" the brunette shouted, dancing himself to the back of the cave. he knocked on the wall in a coordinated pattern, letting a certain blonde know it was him.
tubbo stepped back as the stone began to move, amethyst eyes meeting grey-blue ones.
"hey tubs! how ya doin?" purpled asked, slipping out of his leather armor and placing it to the side of the entrance to his hideout. he slipped out the red stone entrance. he sat next to tubbo, who quickly scanned his blue eyes over purpleds purple hoodie, checking for any poorly stitched holes from his bedwars matches.
"did astelic take care of you today?" tubbo asked, faking offense. he placed down his bag to the side and slipped into a comfortable sitting position.
"awww, you know it's nothing against you!" purpled defended, sitting next to his friend. he grinned as he opened tubbos bag, pulling out two oranges and the PB&J sandwich.
"how's dreamsmp going?" purpled asked, biting into his sandwich. tubbo nodded softly, pulling out his pizza with no cheese.
"it's going... surprisingly okay. i don't trust jack manifold that much, but i'm platonically engaged to ranboo now." he grinned, showing the ring on his horn.
"holy shit, lets GOOO!" purpled shouted, his mouth full of orange slices. tubbo just smiled and continued to chew.
"how's bedwars?" he asked the boy, who giggled in response.
"we did this really dumb proximity chat thing, sammy pushed me off the edge with the force, kind of upset about that one. bedwars came out with some new maps too, and i played those. they were fun." the amethyst-eyed boy replied, finishing his first orange. "bonus points for finally getting lore on this server."
"what's your lore?" tubbo cocked his head sideways, curious.
"i'm supposed to lead captain puffy to the egg or something, or kill her. the whole egg thing has always been confusing to me but like, i'm gonna get vast amounts of money, bonus points?" he said, smiling slightly at the last part.
"ooooo you're gonna take a canon life so baddddddd..." tubbo trailed off spookily, finishing his container of no cheese pizza and pulling out an apple, beginning to eat. purpled dug into his PB&J sandwich.
"so dream?" purpled asked. "not sure what happened to him, or whatever."
"prison boy. captured and kept there, until tommy decided 'i'm gonna go see him for the last time,' and some tnt went off.  now he's stuck there but, i think they are having fun." tubbo smiled. "i mean, canonically they aren't but their probably joking about jesus or sm'in." he quickly covered up his sentence.
purpled grinned and finished the last bite of his PB&J. "glad to hear everyone is going well." he smiled softly.
"anyways, purpled, i gotta go." tubbo frowned.
"right now?" purpled groaned in response, getting cut off by a long hug from the other teen.
"i'll see you soon, okay?" tubbo responded.
"okay...." purpled faked offense, but passed tubbo his bag and watched as his friend left, smiles on their faces.