the 1 ranboo centric chapter

just 1. only 1. fuck you guys if you want more this was something my parents made me give them NSJFJSJ
———————————
"You know, Ranboo." A deep voice broke the uncomfortable silence in the half-and-half boy's obsidian, enclosed room. "They were going to execute you."
Even though tears would hurt Ranboo's body, due the fact that his skin would always sizzle, this deep voice always coming back to him always tended to make him come close to burning his skin with his own depressed tears. His brain competed with the voice, telling him it wasnt real. Of course it isn't real until it is. When Ranboo recognized the voice outside of his head and saw a smiley mask staring at him, it all opened to his eyes. Of course... unless the voice is fake. He didnt know, he was just a dumb little boy with memory loss.
He let out a shaky laugh, coating his fear and disappointment in himself. "Ah.. uh... why didn't they just... execute me then?" Ranboo chose his words carefully, like a ticking time bomb. If he said something wrong, the voice would use it against him. Make him feel miserable.
"Tubbo." Ranboo felt a cold hand touch his shoulder, quickly warming up and sending painful chills through his body.
"Tubbo defended you when they wanted you gone. He made sure you didnt get publicly executed at the festival, in your own decoration." The voice chuckled, seemingly sending Ranboo a telepathic message that he was in the wrong here. "This is how you repay him, huh?"
"What... what do you mean?" Ranboo shakily replied. He could feel a burning sensation on his face, trailing down to his jaw. He could see water dripping onto the floor from his eyes, but he felt too... adjusted, with the painful feeling to do anything about it.
"Awww... you're crying. How sweet, feeling sympathy for someone that will lose his last canon life in the next few hours." The voice cooed, leaving an uncomfortable feeling in Ranboo's stomach.
A dark green foggy hand appeared infront of his line of side, possessing a glowing ball. It lit up the obsidian room, giving the dark, depressing hole a bit more pop. Inside was a boy with brunette hair and emerald green eyes. He wore his snowchester coat, the fluffy hood wrapped around his head tightly. Tubbo had tear stains under his eyes, he was currently walking somewhere armorless, only with a compass. It would take a few hours to get there, and he could see the boy only had a communicator, for telling people he cared about the fact he might go somewhere and not return. He saw the short brunette hop in a wooden, unstable boat and begin to peddle himself wherever the compass asked. The orb in front of Ranboo disappeared, replaced with an enchanted lodestone compass that shined with a purple hue in the dark.
"You can stop me." The voice boomed, but the boy shook more. The burning sensation on Ranboo's face only increased. "Maybe if you werent so... weak. An Enderman hybrid, but you cant even live up to your kins expectations, hah."
"You simply dont chose to stop me. The kid considers you his best friend, or one of the two. You show no sign of care.. Wait, I forgot you were crying. Smoke is clogging my vision." A shadowy smile made its way infront of Ranboos face, proving he wasnt alone. The voice laughed, causing the goopy and melted mouth infront of him to open.
"You could stop me with that shiny... netherite sword you have there." Ranboo looked to his side, a shiny, enchanted netherite sword, obviously his, dropped right there, a loud clang entering his blurry senses.
"We both know you wont." The voice said, it felt like it got closer to his ears. It was all he could hear.
"You'll let him die... because you think he'll do better as a ghost, huh? You think his trauma wont haunt him?" He could hear the sinister undertone in the sentence.  Ranboo took a deep breath, wiping his tears, despite the amount of restraining his body did to make sure the burning sensation wouldnt sting his face.
"Oh, of course you dont know anything about ghosts. Theres the ghostbur ghost, and then the ghost that remembers everything bad that happened. That ghost is too traumatized or evil to remember the good." That was ghost education that Ranboo really didnt need, but got anyway.
"Maybe you're too pathetic."
Ranboo drowned out the voice with his hopefulness, it would soon be re-replaced with pain. He perked up, stars forming in his eyes.
"You arent real!" Ranboo grinned. "T-tubbo will be fine, and youre j-just lying to me. Lying to be-"
Ding
"Whats that?" The voice had a sickly sweet tone. Ranboo felt his communicator in his back pocket. He took it out and opened the first screen, seeing a message he wished he would never have to see. Something he wished was fake.
It was a message from Tubbo.
Hesitantly, he opened the message, seeing a lengthy paragraph, with spelling mistakes from Tubbo's dyslexia. The thought made him only frown more. He would never get to help Tubbo with reading, because Tubbo would be dead.
Tubbo_: Hey Ranboo, I just wantd you too know that I am leaving and I will probably never return. I'm sorry for lyng to you, even though I dont know how I did. I am sorry. I will miss you, I hope you still have our friendship bracelet :) -Tub!
The burning sensation returned. The voice was replaced with painful static. Ranboo dropped his communicator, cracking it. He scrambled for his memory book, only to be met with cold, hard obsidian.
"See you soon Ranboo." He heard the voice over the static, only increasing the burning more as he crumpled to the ground and curled into a ball, waiting for someone to find him.