It Hurts🥺

Hey Guys,
Got amazing responses for this ff,
Pls support like this,
Its third episode,
Let's go

***********************

"If God has given chance to rekindle the things than do it"

London,

Kartik and Mishti were sitting and talking about something. Just then Mishti's phone rang. She goes out to pick it up. He was just seeing the pictures which were hanged up on the wall. When he sees a picture his eyes get moist and tears fall from his eyes. Just then Mishti enters.

Mishti - What happened BFF?

Kartik - Thank You Mishti if that day you didn't save me , I would have really died.

He said remembering that dreadful night which broke one soul(kaira) into two parts (kartik and naira)

Flashback Starts

Kartik thinking that naira betrayed him , drove the car to construction side, he met with an accident and it was known to two people who took him to hospital.

In the hospital,
Doctor treated Kartik , after getting consciousness , he remembered the past events and got angry on Naira thinking she betrayed him. When he saw doctor talking to Mishti.

Kartik - Mishti You here?

Mishti - Bff you are ok?

Kartik - yes, I am fine but you here?

Mishti - Actually the doctor who treated you is my friend, tomorrow morning I was going back to London so I came to meet my friend here and I got to know that she is treating an emergency case and later when I heard your name I was shocked.

Kartik - Mishti I want to die, I don't want to live , I want to die , she betrayed me.

Mishti - Bff why are you saying like this , first tell me the whole matter what happened?who betrayed you?

Kartik - Mishti first tell me did you tell anyone that I am in hospital?

Mishti - No bff , I tried alot but due to rain , there is no network here , I wasn't able to contact with them. First tell me whom were you talking about? Who betrayed you? Pls tell me whole matter bff.

Kartik - Naira betrayed me.

Mishti - What are you saying? I can't believe it. This is not possible Bff.