Her Breakdown🥺

Hey Guys,
Thank You for loving the last episode,
Sorry for late,
Some problem was there with wattpad,
It's twenty-one episode,
Let's go,

******************

💔"Sometimes The Person You Love The Most,
Give You The Biggest Hurt Of Life it is called real heartbreak"💔

Today she is listening to everyone's accusations. Why? Because she is a daughter - in - law. Right? Yes, if instead of Naira there will be Keerti or Mansi will everyone be silent spectators of this ruckus in the house? Will Dadi would have been so silent? Will Manish be standing so silently here? No.

Not able to listen more , she clutches her dress tightly. She started taking steps backward.

Gayu - Why Naira? Does it hurt?... In these 5 Years you paid for yours sins.

Before she can say more... She felt a hot blow on her cheek.

Yes guys, she needed one more slap. But this time it was neither Naira nor Kartik it was Dadi.

Dadi - Bahut ho gyi tumhari bakwaas Gayu. Chup kar jayo. Hamare ghar mein ye sab nhi hota. Ab agar ek aur shabd bola to is ghar se nikal denge aur tum Keerti chup chap abhi ke abhi yahan se jaayo.

Keerti - Dadi!

Manish - Get Out!

Manish shouted on Keerti.

Keerti - Papa!

Swarna - Keerti did you listen? Pls for now... Leave from here and take Mishti also with you.

Mishti - Bff!

Kartik - We want peace here. Go for Now.

Everyone looked at Kartik that still he cares for her. Keerti and Mishti leaves from there. Gayu and Samarth also goes to their room. Naira was still standing there like a statue, her sister's word left a big effect on her. Same thing happened with her again. One was less for her that the other was also did same. Dadi came towards Naira she was about to say something to her but Swarna stopped her.

Swarna - No Need to say anything Maa Ji. Leave her for sometime.

Manish - Swarna is right Maa.

The three leaves the place but Kartik didn't. She started leaving from there.

Kartik - Naira!

She looked at him. She thought that he also wanted to add something in her sister's talks. But to her shock he said

Kartik - Naira I am really very very sorry.

Tears falls from their eyes. She didn't said anything just left the waste room.

She enters the room and threw all things here and there trying pour all her anger out after sometime she sat down with a Thud on the floor and started crying bitterly.

Naira - why? Why again something thing with me? Till when... Till when I had to face it? Till when I have to prove myself in front of others? Can't anyone understand me? Is my heart made to be broken? If my own sisters doesn't understand me then what should except from others. When my own husband who says that he can read my eyes questioned me 5 Years back. What should I except from others? It would be better if I would have I died till now. Why do am I living? Just for heartbreak and betrayal.😖💔

She said banging her fists on the floor.