My Feelings 💔

Hey Guys,
Very happy to get your awesome feedbacks,
It's eleventh Episode,
Let's go,

**********************

Naira moves towards Kartik. Her eyes shows each and every emotions, each and every pain she suffered in these 5 Years. The days she waited for him to comeback. The days and nights she cried for his loss. The days she blamed herself for his death and the most importantly the question he asked her. The question stabbed her heart thousand times

Her heart wants to know the reason for this betrayal , yes , he decieved her from 5 Years hiding that he was alive. Wasn't it her right to know that he was alive?

Her trance was broken when Manish spoke.

Manish - Now , anyone of you will speak up and tell that why Kartik faked his death before I kill him by my own hands.

Samarth - Vo Bhaisahab , Actually Kartik thought that Naira betrayed him.

Other than Kartik, Mishti and Gayu everyone looked at him shocked...

Then Gayu told them the whole story and his misunderstanding. Everyone looked at him angrily.

Mishti - Naira Di bff wasn't at fault. It wasn't his mistake.

Manish - Oh! If it was not Kartik's mistake was it of Naira?

He said sarcastically.

Dadi - Haan. Galti to Naira ki thi ki usne kartik se pyaar kiya. Galti uski ye thi ki ye paanch saal usne ro ro kar guzare kartik ke intezaar mein.

She added sarcastically.

Swarna - Har do din beemar pad jati thi. Aaj tak paanch saal mein ek tyohar nhi manaya usne Kartik ke bina.

Kartik - Naira

And he recieved a tight slap from Naira. ( This is what I wanted 😠)

Naira - Don't take my Name from your mouth. What you thought I betrayed you. Then listen you betrayed me , you decieved me , I didnt . And this slap wasn't for that you faked your death. This slap is due from 5 years when you asked me that question. I didn't said anything that doesn't mean that I didn't have feelings , I wasn't hurt , I was hurt. I am also human , if you think that my words are hurting you , than don't forgot that your words also hurted someone. You just asked the question and after some days ask for sorry just cry, decorate the house , decorate the mall and I forgave you. No , not this time because you always repeat your mistakes.

Tears fall from both of their eyes.Just then Kairav Enters. He saw Kartik and hugs him.

Kairav - Papa.

Kartik look towards Naira and she nods.

Kartik - Kairav

He kisses Kairav all over his face.

Kairav - Papa I missed you alot.

Kartik - Me too Baby.

Kairav - Papa Now you will live with us na?

Everyone looked at Kairav shocked no one knows what to answer anyone.

Naira - Yes baby.

Everyone looks at her.

Naira - Now ,you go and play Papa will come to you after sometime.

Kairav leaves the place.

Naira - Yes , he will live with us only else after sometime he will blame me that because of me he wasn't able to live with his family and his child.

She said looking at Kartik.

Dadi - But Kittu one thing keep it into your mind living in this house doesn't mean that we all forgave you.

Naira started leaving from there with tears in her eyes.

Mishti - Di.

Naira - I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone for sometime.

She said leaving the hall.

Kartik - I am sorry Papa.

He said looking at Manish.

Manish - Nahi Kartik. Iss baar nhi.

He said calmly as his will power to fight with life's tragedy was only this much. Everyone leaves to their rooms.

Kaira Room

Naira enters the room. She throws each and every thing here and there trying to release her anger. Obviously she was angry. Angry in her fate, angry on kartik , angry on mishti , angry in Gayu and Samarth. But more than angry she was hurt. Hurt that most of her important people of her life thought that she... Chhee... Why? Why God shown this day to her. The girl who never thought bad for anyone even in her dreams has to face game of fate.

Naira - Kyun Kiya aisa mere saath bhagwan? Kyun? Agar aaj mujhey kartik mila to kaise 5 saal baad jab meine ye maan liya tha ki vo ab nhi raha. Kyun? Haan karti huun mein usse pyaar aur karti rahungi. Par mein usse maf nhi kar sakti. 5 saal... 5 saal... Tak uske liye tadpi huun mein.. nhi kar sakti usko mein maaf... Nhi... Aur usne mujhe kitna cheap question puchha.. Chee.. aur uske baad iss baat ko maan bhi liya... Where was his trust gone at that time. The Time where it was needed the most.

Kuch pal to thehar jao na
Ya fir lot ke aao na
Yu kehate nahi alvida
Mud jaao edhar aao na

Tume dhundhe meri aakhe
Tume khoje meri baahe

(Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise
Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin) - 2

Kitane the waade kiye...
Ek pal me tod diye...
Jhutha nahi tu
Mujhako pata hai
Bas thoda rutha sa hai

Tu ruthe me manau
Par tum bin kahan jaau

(Tum bin jiya jaaye
kaise Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin) - 2

Ye aasmaa aur zami
Bin tere kuch bhi nahi
Saanso se mohalat
Zara maang lena
Yu uth ke jate nahi

Ya fir tu mujhe le chal
Sang apane jidhar tu chala

(Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise
Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin) -2

Manish and Swarna's Room

Manish - Ye dekho Swarna hamare hi bete ne hamara dil tod diya.

Swarna - Haan Manish Ji paanch saal tak hum sab ko dokhe mein rakha.

Manish - Swarna aisa kaise karm hai hamare ki hamara jo pehle mera beta mujhse naraz raha uske baad jab vo mujhey mila usne apni hi maut ka natak kiya. Is din ko dekhne se pehle bhagwan ne mujhe utha kyun nhi liya.

Swarna - Aisa mat kahiye. Agar apki himmat toot jayegi to Naira ki himmat kon banega.. Hume usse himmat deni hogi.. hame uske saath khara hona hain.

Manish - Haan Swarna. Hum log hamesha naira ke saath hai uske har faisle mein.

Precap : Kartik Recieves A Shocker!

**********************

Hey Readers,
Kaira CONFRONTATION very soon,
May you enjoy the episode,
Thank You So Much ❤️
Regards
Author
Siya