Introduction

Hey Guys
Back with a new kaira ff,
And yes thank you to my friend shreya for helping me,
Thank You Everyone ❤️❤️

Introduction-

Guys in my story,kartik thinks naira betrayed him so he left the house and faked his death, now let's what destiny plans for them.

Naira- A fun loving, bubbly, beautiful girl , she loves kartik more than herself, has a cute child Kairav , but after kartik died ,she became silent , never smiles , hides her pain from family.Loves kairav alot, live with Goenkas.

Kartik-He lives in London as he faked his death to his family members, he hates naira but somewhere loves her, he thinks naira betrayed him, he live with Mishti , don't know about his son

Kairav- a very cute boy , loves his mother alot , misses his father alot , thinks his father has gone for a mission.

Goenka Family

Swarna - loves naira like her own daughter, misses kartik alot , wife of Manish,love kairav.

Manish - loves naira and support her more than keerti , misses kartik alot , husband of Swarna , loves kairav.

Suhasini - loves naira and kairav the most, misses kartik alot, elder in her family.

Samarth Gayu - They have a child vansh, hates naira and talk to her rudely due to a reason (it will be revealed in the story)

Shubham - loves naira like his big sister, misses kartik , support naira in her every step

Surekha and Akhilesh - parents of luv kush , supports naira

Luv Kush - loves naira alot, always support naira , always take care of her.

*****

Keerti - Loves Naira like her own sister , misses kartik alot , wife of naksh , has a cute and naughty child Krish.

Naksh- Loves naira alot, misses kartik, has cute child Krish.

Mishti - lives in London hates Naira thinking she betrayed her , love kartik and call him bff.

GUYS IN ONLY NAKSH AND KEERTI, NO MORE SINGHANIAS AS I DON'T FEEL NEED TO ADD THEM

~

IN MY STORY GOENKAS ARE ENOUGH FOR WHAT GONNA HAPPEN😉

Thank You So Much ❤️
Regards,
Author
Siya

This is the poster of my story, hope you guys liked it

This is the poster of my story, hope you guys liked it. Do support!!