The Truth Of The Night 😨

Hey Guys,
Thank You for holding your excitement,
Truth gonna unfold now,
Its Eighth Episode,
Let's go

******************

Recap : Abir and Mishti meet Mihir Kapoor

Abir - Mrs. Naira Kartik Goenka. You may remember now.

Mihir got shocked.

Mihir - Yes. I remember her. Who are you?

Mishti - She is my sister.

Mihir - Ok

Mihir - Ok. So why you came here that after 5 years?

Abir - Actually

Both Mishti and Abir looked at each other that how to tell him.

Mihir - Hmm. I understand. You guys also thought that 5 years back something happened between me and Mrs. Naira but Nothing as such happened. Mrs. Naira just fainted in my hotel room and I didn't even knew it.

Mishti got Shocked.

Abir- I told you na Mishti Nothing happened between them but you and Kartik bhai didn't believe.

Mishti - I am so Sorry.

Mihir - It's actually not your mistake. My girlfriend Mitali she did all this. She actually entered such thoughts inside Mr. Kartik's brain but when I get to know about it I broke up with her. Sorry because of her Mr. Kartik and Mrs. Naira's lives get spoiled.

Abir - No , it's ok.

Mishti - It wasn't your mistake.

Abir - Yes.

Mishti - Now we will take a leave.

Mihir - Ok Thank You.

Both left the place. They were in the car talking.

Abir - See I told you na Naira di can never do this.

Mishti - I am really sorry Abir.

Abir - What is the use of saying sorry to me say this to naira di but now it is also of no use after 5 years who will accept it. Huh.

Mishti -. Abir.

Abir - What Abir Mishti , What Abir. You don't know how much she suffered in these 5 years. Acha leave it. Let's go to your home.