Chapter 3: Dorms

tired

tired

/tʌɪəd/

adjective

exhaust  the  patience   or  L   a  c   k     O  f  interest   I  n ; bore.

'I'm   so   tired   of   all   of   this '

The bear, whose name I now know is Nezu, led me, Toga and Dabi to a car. That eraser hero was there he gave us a tired look and told us to come in.

We all climbed in Toga and Dabi pushing and shoving arguing on who would get the middle seat, I had already claimed the 1st side seat and was leaning my head against the window.

Toga lost and had to get the middle seat, the two were bickering about it the whole way there....there..wait..... I don't even know where we are going.

"Dabi?" I ask quietly but at the sound of my voice everyone stops bickering.

"What?" He asks.

"Where are we going?" I ask pointing to the road.

"....... OI MR CLASS 1A HERO TEACHER GUY WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US!" Dabi says loudly to eraser.

"Dabi." I say covering my ears.

"Sorry." He apologizes.

"We are heading to the dorms where you will be staying, please make a list on what you want in your room." Eraser  said, his voice seemed like he had given up on life. This guy was ok.

"Omgggg that's so cool so we can literally ask for anything!" Toga said leaning towards the drivers seat.

"Please sit down."  Eraser huffed.

We finally made it to the dorms and were parking just around the corner it was around night time and it spookily quiet.

"Eraser?" Toga pokes the man as he got out of the car.

"What." He asks tiredly.

"I'm hungry.Can we have pizza? I'm ordering pizza ok? Ok! So yes I would like..." Toga stated.

"Wait when did you get my phone?" Aizawa sighed.

"So Dabi what do you want?" Toga asked.

"Meat feast." He said plainly getting out of the car.

"And deku what do you want?" Toga said.

".....garlic bread..."  I whisper.

"That's it??" Toga persisted.

"W-water?" I add.

"Do you want chips as well?" Toga pestered I just nodded to get her off my back.

"And mr hero dude what do you want?" Toga asked eraser.

"My phone back." He said trying to snatch his phone away from her but failing.

"So yes that will be a large meat feast, a medium cheese, garlic bread, chips. Drinks? Urmm something fizzy surprise me. 4,000 yen? Ok Dabi did you get the card?"

Dabi handed over a card to Toga.

"Do I want to know where you got that from?" Aizawa asked.

"Oh don't worry it's not yours." Dabi assured him.

Aizawa sighed, "follow me, ill take you to your dorms."

"Ok but bring us our Pizza when it comes." Toga followed Aizawa into the 1A dorm.

"I'm not your mai...." Aizawa started.

"Please!!!  Please please please please ple-" Toga began to bounce up and down begging.

"Alright alright jeez, just stop shouting people are sleeping in here." He rolled his eyes.

We walked inside the 1A building and he took us in the elevator up to the highest floor.

"This is this rehab floor your bedrooms will be here you have a living area but the kitchen downstairs will be shared with the hero students." He explained.

"I call this room!" Toga said placing her hand on one of the doors.

I simply walked into the room i wanted ignoring the rest of the conversation. I sighed and flopped on the bed. Today has been exhausting, I wrap my wings around myself to keep warm and driftied to sleep.

"DEKUUU!" 

I hadn't been asleep for more than 30 minutes before I could here Toga jumping on my bed. Why does everyone like to disturb my peace? I open my eyes and stare at her blankly hoping she leaves.

"Pizza's here wake up." She said pulling me out of bed and dragging me towards the living area. 

Sigh.

Dabi had already started eating and was half way done. I don't know how. 

"Deku you can have some of mine if you want." Toga said passing me a slice of her Pizza, I shook my head, no, and went back to eating my cheesy garlic bread.

"Deku are you ok, a lot has happened are you keeping up?" Dabi asks worridly, I normally close myself of from the world if I'm being overwhelmed or just completely shut down so I get his worry.

I give him a reassuring thumbs up, hopefully it was reassuring enough.

"Ok if you need anything just ask." Dabi says brotherly.

"Ok. I think....I need to sleep." I say.

"Sure, I'll see you in the morning." Dabi waves tiredly.

"Goodnight deku!" Toga said giving me a big hug and squeeze.

"Toga my wings." I say as she was literally squishing them.

"Oops sorry." She sweatdropped.

Guys please remind me to update like Nag at me (nicely of course) but like do it :) thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did don't forget to vote:)