Chapter 4: Class 1A

surprise

surprise

/səˈprʌɪz/

noun: surprise; plural noun: surprises

an unexpected or astonishing event, fact, etc.

"The news came to him as a surprise"

The next morning

"DEKUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Ah yes my alarm clock maybe if I pretended to be dead she would leave me alone.

"Oiii wake up you sleepy head!" My alarm clock started shaking me but I'm pretty sure alarm clocks aren't supposed to do that.

Wait I remember now when you whack the alarm clock it's supposed to turn off.

"Owwwww deku why did you hit my head." Great now it's whimpering, "that really hurt you know." I can literally hear  the pout.

 "Mrgghh" I groan rolling over to my side and I think it finally stops harassing me. I can finally sleep in peace and quie-

Is what I thought before I was aggressively shoved of the bed and landed  face first on the ground.

"Toga." I deadpanned opening my eyes as she smiled widely, I yawned sleepily whilst rubbing my eyes and stretching out my wings tiredly.

"Awww your so cute good morning sleepy!" She lunged at me giving me a massive hug as I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Oi Toga." Dabi walks in.

"So cute." Toga says still giving me a hug.

"He fell asleep again. On your shoulder." Dabi rolled his eyes.

"Huh? Deku I told you to wake up we have to go to U.A today it's gonna be really fun." Toga said pulling me of her and shaking me.

"Ok." I say tiredly, I open my eyes more and see that Toga was actually already wearing the uniform, she had rolled up the skirt and added a small black belt. she was wearing the blazer like a cape and added badges and sequins all over it.

My eyes then glaze over to Dabi leaning on the door post, he was wearing the shirt, which he had not tucked in and the schools trousers but the tie and blazer were no where to be seen.

To be frank I was quite surprised that they actually got both of them to wear the uniform at all.

"Your uniform is in wardrobe if you want." Dabi waved his hand to my wardrobe and walked off.

"Deku hurry up ok, brush your teeth, wash your face  and get ready then come to me, I'll be in the living room." Toga stated and I nodded in response.