32: Conflict

Chaeyoung's POV

I was shocked when someone went outside the car.

"T-tzuyu?" I said when she walked towards me then gave a poker face.

"Chaeyoung what do you think you're doing?" She said while her arms are crossed to her chest.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" I replied but before she speak again, somi immediately spoke.

"Leave us tzuyu. You're bitch" She said then she finally put the the stone that she's holding.

She walked to tzuyu then slapped her.

"SOMI STOP!" I yelled then pulled her from tzuyu.

"Chaeyoung did you see that? She's psychopath. How dare you cheated on mina eonnie? She's too innocent for a girl like you. Are you NUMB?!!" She yelled while holding at the both of my shoulder, she's literally shaking me, and I admit that she is hurting me. My body is hurt of what she's doing.

No one's POV

While Somi, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are arguing outside. Mina is just watching them.

"Aish tzuyu stop that you're hurting my girlfriend" Mina said but unable to hear outside because she's inside the car.

Then she heard chaeyoung yelled..

"WHAT?! I DON'T LOVE MINA OK? I JUST TOLD HER THAT I DON'T LOVE SOMI BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA HURT THAT FUCKING MINA" Chaeyoung yelled then punched tzuyu on her face.

Mina heard all of it..

"W-why?" She mumbled while her tears are continuing flowing her cheeks.

Then when she looked at where chaeyoung is, she saw it still arguing with tzuyu.

Tzuyu is on top of chaeyoung while punching her. Then somi is just standing at the side while watching them destroying each other's face.

"Even if you're hurting me I will still love you Chaeyoung-ah" Mina said then wiped her tears then she opened the car.

Chaeyoung's POV

I can't take it anymore tzuyu is so strong, my face is bleeding badly now and still, Somi is not helping me. Instead, she's just standing there watching us, I will surely leave her if ever something bad happened to my face.

Then when I got I chance I pushed tzuyu badly then she got off to me, but when she's about to fall someone went outside the car then catch her.

WHAT? THEY'RE TOGETHER?!

"Chaeyoung please stop!" She said then started crying.

I just remained silent and I saw somi rushed to me then grabbed my hand.

"Are you ok tzuyu?"

"Yes I'm ok mina eonnie"

"What are you two doing here?!" I said while looking at Mina's eye, and I can see that she's hurt. But I don't care about her.

"C-chaeng I thought you don't love her? W-why? Am I not enough?" She said then started to cry more.

I was about to speak when somi butted in.

"She don't love you mina because she loves me. I'm her girlfriend and not you so stop being an idiot" Somi said then rolled her eyes.

"I'm not an idiot and for your information I'm her real girlfriend" Mina said then slapped somi.

Somi fought back then they just fight. Me and tzuyu are trying to stop them but we can't.

Somi is on top of mina slapping her face while mina is blocking somi.