6: No Chaeng

Previous chapter

Why are you crying chaengie?

N-nothinh I j-just miss them

It's ok chaeng. I understand feel free to share your problems to me☺️

Thank you minari~

We've got cut off talking when someone grabbed my bag and run away

No One's POV

After what happened, chaeyoung chased the man who grabbed Mina's bag to catch it. She ran about 1 kilometer to chase it because the thief was physically strong and could do heavy tasks.When chaeyoung caught up with the man they fought but she was shocked that the thief had a knife in his pocket.. "All right, come on, if you want to die" it said. Chaeyoung did not try to approach but after a few minutes.... She approached the man and pulled his hand, causing the knife he was holding to fall. The man fell while writhing in pain from his hand held by chaeyoung. But chaeyoung struggled and the thief  kicked chaeyoung's leg hard so she weakened in her pain. So the thief took advantage of it and took the knife and when he was about to stab chaeyoung,she stopped it. Chaeyoung was lying down, and on top of him was the thief holding a knife which he was holding but she felt weak so she was stabbed in the stomach.

"CHAEYOOUUUNNGGG!" She searched for where this voice was coming from, and she found mina.

"M-mina....r-riii...."

Mina's POV

Chaeyoung chased the thief to get my bag. Pls chaeng hurry up. I was so scared of losing that bag because some of my important things were there. They ran a long way so I thought of borrowing the bike next door. I followed them and I saw many people around them watching them fight. "Why is no one helping them?  call the police plssss" I said angrily and in a hurry. But they were all busy watching.

As I watched them I felt tears well up in my eyes. I don't want to lose her to me, pls don't. When the knife fell from the man's hand I saw that chaeyoung was sweating and obviously tired. Until she struggled and the thief kicked chaeyoung hard so she got weakened and lay down. Chaeyoung is also a woman so it is easier for her to get tired and she is only 22 while the thief I think is 35 years old. The man leaned over chaeyoung while trying to stab her, but chaeyoung stopped him until she was completely stabbed.

"CHAEYOOUUUNNGGG!" Only words came out of my mouth while crying. Chaeyoung looked at me while there were tears in her eyes. What will I do. Even we just met these past few days, I already loved her.

Police arrived first and arrested the thief. They returned my bag to me. An ambulance followed them. I approached chaeyoung and loaded her body on my thighs but the medical team took him and take her to the hospital.

A doctor who was on the med team told me that the stabs were deep so ...

Chaeyoung's body could overthrow it and die.

-----------------
Sorry for the main characters problems. I know this story is new but I just love to write stories that has a lot of problem so I can see the real love on it.

Pls vote co onces