5: I got it

previous chapter

Here's my profile ma'am" Then I gave her the papers that has my name and informations about me. But she stoped me.

Oh shit is she doesn't want me to be her assistant?!

Mina's POV

I'm scared that she stoped me for giving my profile to her. "No mina, I don't need that info anymore just go rest to your house for a bit" She said while smiling.
"Why chaeng? Don't you want me to be your assistant? Sorry if I'm not enough" I replied with a sad tone on my face. "No mina, I mean go home now and rest because you're now hired. I'll be giving you a time so you can rest because I'm sure the following days you will get tired because I'm a kind of person that really loves to hangout, so since you're now my P.A you will always follow me hahaha" She replied while laughing. Well it's ok as long as I'm with you my one and only crush and boss. "It's ok chaeng, I will love to" I mumbled but she heard it. "Ok go now mina rest well ok?" She worriedly replied. But I'm still good and I want to be with her today. So I made a simple move in order to be with her today. "Chaengie, how about we go to park now? You know, hangout." I offered her. "Sure if that's what you like" she respond with a smile. She's so cute and kind at the same time.

Time skip

We're walking here at the park, silence as usual until she broke it.

Chaeng-Bold
Mina-Normal

Mina why did you decided to apply as my P.A there's a lot of job here in Seoul that I think much better than me as a boss.

Well, I really want to have a job so I can provide my self an own budget and what I needed, and I've been working as a supplier of pens and other school supplies to JSM company last month but I got stoped when my boss kicked me because I got sick in 2 weeks and she really hates it.

She's so dumb. How can he do that to his workers. Health is more important than work so, why he didn't accept you. I'm so disappointed.

Well, I don't mind her anymore. She got her karma when her company burned, and I'm so thankful that I got kicked there because she's always forcing me to date her.

Oh if that's the case, good to know that you are alright. Do you love her or even like her?

No chaeng. I didn't. I just hate her for doing my life miserable.

Good to know that you didn't fall inlove with a crazy girl, I do think you are straight if that's the case.

Hm no I'm not straight and I will never love her because I love somon- ah chaeng by the way I love your personality chaeng even you're rich you still manage to be humble.

Haha I used to. Because before my mother and father left me, They always telling and reminding me that always be humble and love people around me.

They're such a good parents to you. So sad that I didn't met them.

..........

Why are you crying chaengie?

N-nothinh I j-just miss them

It's ok chaeng. I understand feel free to share your problems to me☺️

Thank you minari~

We've got cut off talking when someone grabbed my bag and run away

---------------
Pls vote and wait for more chapters. Sorry for the grammatical error. It's because english is not my first language I'm sorry co onces.

But again pls vote so I can motivate my self to write more stories! Luv yu all