4: She's a CEO

Mina's POV

I got up early to do my morning routine and hurried to find a job again. Tsk tsk. My friends were not with me because Sana has a family celebration and Momo is a babysitter for today. Haha poor momoring.

Then I got a call from nayeon eonnie.

Hey mina!

Oh hello eonnie

Are you still finding a job?

Yes eonnie I can't still find a job to work

I can help you with that.

Really eonnie?!

Yes, go to SC Entertainment. The CEO slash owner is now finding her personal assistant.

Thank you eonnie. But do you know who's the CEO? I know that SC Entertainment is popular and very successful but they didn't reveal the CEO even once at a time.

Don't worry the CEO is so kind and well behave. I can say she's cute tho. I know her btw

Hm I'm confused she just needed an assistant just now

Yes mina because the last assistant she hired just involved in a criminal case and I think he can't get back anymore.

Oh I hope the CEO of the company is ok, but sorry eonnie I'll go now thank you for helping me! Bye

Ok then bye

Call ended

I'm now here at SC Entertainment and I can say it's really big and the stuffs are so kind and greeted me like I'm a boss haha just kidding. I don't know where's the CEO Office here. Luckily I saw a girl with a paper on her hand.

"Hello! May I know where's the CEO office?"

"Let me lead you ma'am. Btw I'm Kim Dahyun a friend and also the secretary of the SC entertainment's CEO"

"Thank you. Good to know that you're close to her so I can trust you. Haha just kidding"

Then she laugh

We've finally arrived to the office and starting from the door I think the inside is pretty then because the door looks so fancy. "I'll leave you here because I have to do something. Call me if you have a problem to my CEO friend hahaha" she joked, and I laugh at the same time before knocking and enter the room.

I just saw her back, it's familiar to me. Since I'm facing her backside I can't see her face so I made a fake cough. Then she turn to me and I saw her again! Oh gosh chaeyoungie. "A-ahm hi m-maam" I greeted her, even she's my new friend, I need to be formal because I'm going to apply for a job . She then asked me "Oh mina,why are you so formal? what are you doing here. We've just talked last night, do you need something?". she's such a cutie but focus mina she will be your boss maybe haha. "Ahm too many questions ma'am" I replied jokingly and she chuckled "Sorry haha. But is there something wrong?"
"Nothing chaeng, I've been finding a job and I just wanted to apply to be a personal assistant. Nayeon eonnie told me that the CEO of this company is finding so I get rush and I didn't even know that it was you all of sudden" I replied with an explanation maybe. "Here's my profile ma'am" Then I gave her the papers that has my name and informations about me. But she stoped me.

Oh shit is she doesn't want me to be her assistant?!