1: Crush

Mina's POV

Today is Wednesday and I'm about to find a job so I can have my budget that is enough and good for me. Tss why do I need to say it!

I think I need my friends to help me to find a job that will really fit on me. Well they can't refuse me because I treated them Cheese Kimbap and Jokbal last time. They're foodies and literally something that I love about them is I just give them this thing then they'll thank me like I save them in a most dangerous problem.

Yes I'm Japanese (you,Sanaishy,JokbalforMo are in this conversation)

Minari:Hey, I need your help.

Sanaishy: Ok what kind of help?

Minari: Ahm, I'm finding a job so I can have my own money. And also I can treat you two anytime😑

Sanaishy: Well, let's meet at ****park. How about you @JokbalforMo?

JokbalforMo: No, I'm busy. Maybe next time.

Minari: Hey I treated you last time! You can't refuse me. Plus if ever I applied for a work I will give you 1 bag of Jokbal do you like that? Hm?

JokbalforMo: Yes sure. Who said I'm not free ha?😏

Sanaishy: You!

-----------------------Offline-------------

Gosh! Where's my frien- I got cut off when I saw sana waving at me. "Hey Mina!" She shouted that makes the people around us shock, and I felt so embarrassed. "Let's go it's too late" I said. "My jokbal is nearrrr" momo mumbled but I hear it and I just chuckled of what I heard, she really loves foods. This momoring is really-tsk tsk.

After 5 hours, we still haven't see a job to apply. So we decided to go for a break, while we're eating an ice cream, Sana puts her ice cream on my face and we start making a small fight Ah this is what you like I'll give what you want. Then I run to chase sana, then suddenly I bumped someone.

I got out of my balance and my butt met the cold floor. I'm disappointed but someone helped me to stand up. Woah! She's so cute. "A-ahm miss are you o-okay?" She asked me but I'm too nervous to answer and I'm just staring at his pretty and handsome at the same time face.

"Sorry miss. Are you okay?" She then asks me again. Oh shook mina what just happened. "A-ah yeah, I-I'm okay" I answered shyly and keep admiring her face. "Is there something wrong in my face?" She said. "n-No no, I'm J-just you know sh-shocked. Hehe" Can someone help me I really love her face.

After a few minutes Sana and Momo is now beside me. "Woah mina, what just happe-" She just cut off when she saw a unfamiliar face facing us. "O-owow" that's the only word that I heard from Momo. "Uhm...sorry I need to go" she said. I haven't ask her what is her name or even her number arghh!

They decided to stop finding anymore and continue it tomorrow.

Momo's POV

"Argh Mina, I'm so tired. Where's my jokbal?!" I jokingly said. "Hey, we still didn't find a work 😑". She angrily said. But sana is just laughing about our actions. I just noticed that mina is quiet and I smell something's fishy.

I mean yeah really fishy, but whatever.

Then I got home but I heard my phone ringing. It's nayeon eonnie, the owner of freshen juicebar.

Hello Momo-chan?

Oh hi nayeon eonnie! why you called me?

I'm just inviting you to my juicebar sowe can have fun. Since we met 3 weeks ago:<

Ok... I will go with sana and mina is it ok?

Sure! It's better if we're many. Like a lot haha!....So bye for now momo.

Bye eonnie!
I think nayeon eonnie will give us a free juice shake hahaha!

_______________________________________

So this is it for this chapter. This is my first time writing a story. Sorry for my grammars. Pls vote! Heheh