The breakup

No ones POV(Also this takes place 4 months after the last chapter-)
As William walked into there room he saw it... Tony was kissing Zoe lagroomer he started to while yelling "YOU CHEATER!!!!" And ran out the room Zoe and tony stop making out and Zoe started to yell at tony for not telling her.
Zoe lagroomers pov🙄
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? I said while throwing pillows at him. He was silent, didn't say a word. ANWSER ME GODDAMN IT! I screamed, he ran out the room to go find William... I don't even get what he sees in him anyways... He is a dead killer! Who the hell would someone date a dead killer!? It's fine I guess, I still have conner to date. Ig I'll go see him now, tony is just a waste of air and I was using him anyways. I walk out there house.
Tony's pov
I was kissing Zoe lagroomer.... she was so u g l y But, that's what my type is.. I only like ugly pepole... then William walked in, he saw us and started to sob.. I ran after him and tried to tell him that it was misunderstanding and he has it all wrong, he was refueing to talk...  but then, He kicked me out of my own house...  as I was leaving I saw Zoe lagroomer kissing Conner, I was mad and ran her over with a car ( As he should💃🏼) and I slept in my car eating the old food off of the floor while sobbing...
Williams pov
I called Henry after a few hours of crying, he came over and I told him everything, he was mad.. but then I fell asleep on him..

(EW- this sucks so bad-😭 word count= 298)